Florida justice is truly blind... LMAO!

I suppose it is unnecessary to remind some here that I was serving my country at seventeen. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Judge gave you a choice, eh?

Stay in school, go to jail or "volunteer." Yeah, we all knew someone like that.

You are THE fucking patriot.

SNICK!
Zim said it didn't come to the truck walked around it. Try to keep ip. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
When it comes to proper use of the English language, Ekim the Inbred, LL is lightyears ahead of you.
When it comes to proper use of the English language, Ekim the Inbred, LL is lightyears ahead of you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Look out LL I think IB is wanting to suck your dick. Or have you lube him up for some fudge packing.
When it comes to proper use of the English language, Ekim the Inbred, LL is lightyears ahead of you.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
thread hijacking Corpy...
Look out LL I think IB is wanting to suck your dick. Or have you lube him up for some fudge packing. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not the least bit interested ...

.................. but you do seem to be obsessed with it.....along with some others on here.
From the State that acquitted OJ:

It's ok, apparently, for a Black man to kill a white woman and her white boyfriend, but ...

.. it's not ok for an Hispanic male to be acquitted for killing a Black male.

Oh, wait. the Hispanic male was found to be doing so in self-defense.......

........ whereas it was a jealous rage from a football player in the other case.
They are very emotional there , think there was a small demonstration in Watts over a police beating a black man once.
Yeah, but those police were REAL AMERICAN HEROES!
If Zim had a badge there would have been a inquiry and that is all.