Ten reasons to vote Democrat by Letterman

If I plan to make love to you one day am I fooling myself? ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I sat on a jury in Houston 4 years ago and gave a black person 21 years old, 45 years for pointing a pistol in 3 different peoples face. Does that count?

I got some ching a linga ling...

If I plan to make love to you one day am I fooling myself? ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
unfortunately for you, you have been banned by R.M. for being an idiot. so go spend your pud knocker money else where

babbaaaaa
  • R.M.
  • 11-03-2016, 04:52 AM
I sat on a jury in Houston 4 years ago and gave a black person 21 years old, 45 years for pointing a pistol in 3 different peoples face. Does that count?

I got some ching a linga ling...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You ran him off . Lmao
unfortunately for you, you have been banned by R.M. for being an idiot. so go spend your pud knocker money else where

babbaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You did too shame shame lol
You ran him off . Lmao

You did too shame shame lol Originally Posted by R.M.
I'd prefer to hear it directly from you. No inferences, no reading between or blurred lines just straight up: "Sistine Chapel you are fooling yourself if you think you will ever make love to me."

The Liberal World we live in . Be one of the 240 million idiots Vote Hillary Clinton for President, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
106 million.
Where do you get your math from Jim. If Hillary gets 240 million votes she will have won by the the largest margin ever. You do know there are 300 million people in the country and roughly only 100 million people vote - where in the hell did you get 240 million from or are you admitting over 3/4 of Americans support Hillary ? What a dumb ass you are Jim Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
320 million
LMAF - that's great , sad but to true