How handle greeting a provider in public?

This just happened to me... down town Austin SXSW. Stand there with two friends, when across the street walks Sweet Lexi. We made eye contact. She waited till her SO was ahead of her and gave me a cute little wave behind his back. I just smiled. One of my friends says, "you see that chick wave at me?" LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Honestly, she probably was waving at YOUR friend, and NOT you, what? ijs

Now, if you're wearing your avatar, she would probably have fucked you both, tall 'Stallion' you!
  • CJ7
  • 03-18-2012, 05:00 PM
having lived in the N Dallas Galleria area for years, I came face to face with several known providers ...

if the situation presented itself a nod and a smile was alyways offered and returned. One morning standing at the coffee pot at the local 7-11 I was face to face with one of the baords most popular girls. I said hello, she said hello back and then told me how bad she needed a cup of coffee. I offered to buy her coffee and she accepted. Nothing more was said. She did blow me a kiss from her car as she was leaving.
As one who has been in that situation before, we both ignored each other like we had never seen each other before and went about our seperate ways....No smiles, no eye contact, no nothing...worked fine for both of us...
having lived in the N Dallas Galleria area for years, I came face to face with several known providers ...

if the situation presented itself a nod and a smile was alyways offered and returned. One morning standing at the coffee pot at the local 7-11 I was face to face with one of the baords most popular girls. I said hello, she said hello back and then told me how bad she needed a cup of coffee. I offered to buy her coffee and she accepted. Nothing more was said. She did blow me a kiss from her car as she was leaving. Originally Posted by CJ7
I love those kinda girls. They are what this is all about...good for you.
Honestly, she probably was waving at YOUR friend, and NOT you, what? ijs

Now, if you're wearing your avatar, she would probably have fucked you both, tall 'Stallion' you! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I look just like my avatar! LOL
Greeting her in public? Are speaking of meeting in public for a date and how should one greet one another?

Or do you mean IF you see a provider in public at random. What should you do? (that would be simple). You mind your business and not draw attention to yourself nor her. You mosey on as IF you two never met. Discretion is key!

Please clarify as to what your really asking......as your question in the subject line doesn't correlate with your*pick an answer* below.
Once you clarify. Tell us what you would do.

Do you ignore her?

Wave at her?

go over and talk to her?

visa versa for men? Originally Posted by pickupkid
The second one and I would choose to Ignore. I ran into a lady at the mall and it was very difficult.
I was out with someone and bumped into a gent that I had seen as he walked by he said in a very low voice said my provider name.He smiled and kept walking later he sent me a message.If I was out and I saw a gent who was a client I would not say anything as I would expect him to not say anything to me.The hobby is about being discreet.
I was out with someone and bumped into a gent that I had seen as he walked by he said in a very low voice said my provider name.He smiled and kept walking later he sent me a message.If I was out and I saw a gent who was a client I would not say anything as I would expect him to not say anything to me.The hobby is about being discreet. Originally Posted by jaydalee
Very true Jaydalee. But once a fellow has been with you, its HARD not to at least smile! LOL Hell I'm still smiling!
I seriously can't believe how many posts say "If my wife isn't around I'll say hello" as though the hobbyist's discretion is the only thing that matters here.

Rule #1: Discretion - its a two way street.

Rule #2: See rule #1.

Yes, some guys are single so approaching them isn't a problem. Except Psychic 101 is not part of hooktard training, so chances are, most women won't know that about one particular client amongst her many clients. So, refer back to rule #1.

If you see me, and I appear to be alone, don't assume that I am. My best friend, SO, niece, or father might be 5 steps away. You don't know what they look like, so how do you know?

No wave, no nod, no eye contact. I'll assume you don't want me making google eyes at you while your wife is standing there wondering who that lady is. You assume I might have a friend or family member near by who would be wondering who you are.

I had this happen to me while at a festival with my entire family. Guy started walking right up to me, big smile on his face, waving hello. I looked him in the eye with a look that could curdle milk then turned my back on him. Then my niece asked who that guy was waving at me, and I mumbled something about he must have been waving at someone else. Thanks jerk. Now where's your wife so I can introduce myself was all I could think.
No winking, no waving, you don't know me. I don't exist outside of the sheets. You may see a woman that resembles me out and about but the woman you fucked isn't there.

And if you come up to me at my hangout (and this happened) I will tell you to fuck off. I don't know you, get away from me, stop talking to me, don't put another fucking hand on my shoulder. Bad client! No pussy for you!
I love those kinda girls. They are what this is all about...good for you. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Hustling you for coffee in the morning?
Ignore.

How do you really know someone is "alone" and does not have a SO, a business acquaintance, a family friend, who just stepped away to window shop or go to restroom. Goes both ways, provider & hobbyist. Unless you have discussed it prior to meeting and both parties are fully okay with it, IGNORE is the only answer.

(Those two kids who are wandering off 20 yards from me are actually my grandkids who live with me & I really don't want to explain to them & their grandmother why this hot chick with a tattoo and her boobs hanging out stopped to talk to me & gave me a hug.)
  • CJ7
  • 03-19-2012, 11:54 AM
Hustling you for coffee in the morning? Originally Posted by SillyGirl

if a nice gentleman wearing a Givenchy suit, monogramed dress shirt and $75 tie, being friendly, just said hello and offered to pay for you coffee, would you accept or tell him to fuck off?

Im friendly to everyone, but thats just me.
I think outta mutual respec it's best to just ignore. A simple smile or nod might be ok. I'm a single guy and I can only imagine how married guys feel about that.