Communication skills - Number one Gripe

Lol. Says the provider that stood me up.

But you did lie every hhr that you were on your way.... Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Hey....gotta give credit where credit is due.

But you did lie every hhr that you were on your way.... Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I was a witness....very frustrating
Don't you just hate it when the comm skills are lacking - set a time the day before with agreed confirmation time the morning of and crickets !! Originally Posted by silverstate53
SS....did you make sure to have a Plan B or even a C?
Or was this nameless provider that slept on her phone /Roflmao/ , Plan B or C?
Can someone come up with a better lie then "slept on my phone"
  • Kraid
  • 07-26-2017, 10:07 PM

Purr u know me - i am always planning but since there were 2 ladies staying together not far from you i had them set for back to back days - but after the first failure plans for both were scrapped - had to wait 24 hrs but found an angel to play with my devil !!
Purr u know me - i am always planning but since there were 2 ladies staying together not far from you i had them set for back to back days - but after the first failure plans for both were scrapped - had to wait 24 hrs but found an angel to play with my devil !! Originally Posted by silverstate53
Yes...indeed I KNOW YOU ALL 2 WELL! hehe
Glad someone is finally giving your lil' devil some attention!

I get Great TCB , I say Slitlikr sent me!!!
I was a witness....very frustrating Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
After giving me wrong address sureeeeeee.... I went back where I came from. I treated you like you acted. You provided me with wrong information plus it was late. I followed my gut instinct at that point. And L2P if you were "right there" why didn't you volunteer to do a "lap dance"?

I was a witness....very frustrating Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
^^^ Why it's not a good idea to get close to other providers.

~
After giving me wrong address sureeeeeee.... I went back where I came from. I treated you like you acted. You provided me with wrong information plus it was late. I followed my gut instinct at that point. And L2P if you were "right there" why didn't you volunteer to do a "lap dance"? Originally Posted by KandiiCakesXXX
because I was there as a RW GUEST
We had fun anyways without you. But communication is so important these days.
because I was there as a RW GUEST
We had fun anyways without you. But communication is so important these days.
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Understandable. Sorry on my part.
I'm not going to argue the point that I did give you the correct address.
I only sleep with my phone when I have to be up at a time I would normally not get up at ,, put it right in the middle of the FF's so when the alarm goes off I feel it ... VIB and I set 2 alarms so it keep's going ...
Don't you just hate it when the comm skills are lacking - set a time the day before with agreed confirmation time the morning of and crickets !! Originally Posted by silverstate53
So you think by whining on a thread its going to solve it all?
Only the women can solve it - this is just a thread to call attention to the issue !