OK.... Did a Bunch of posts disappear from the system today?

I wrote something.. but then I DELETED it.

twice
I wrote something.. but then I DELETED it.

twice Originally Posted by budman33
What time is lunch tomorrow? I am in the mood for sushi.....

Sixx
Why all these lunch dates with other dudes lately sixx? Budman, if u meet him just remember not to make any sudden movements when you're around food while sixx is present.
What time is lunch tomorrow? I am in the mood for sushi.....

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Sixx was actually fine when I met him Monday. I don't think he even touched the chips and queso I ordered. Maybe he had a big meal before drinks.
Hmmm...yeah, maybe. Or maybe he was trying to slim down for his big date with budman?
Sixx was actually fine when I met him Monday. I don't think he even touched the chips and queso I ordered. Maybe he had a big meal before drinks. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Hmmm...yeah, maybe. Or maybe he was trying to slim down for his big date with budman? Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
He did look a little lighter on his feet...
lol, lunch was 1pm in domain as usual, but it was yesterday. We changed the day because some of the attendees work weeks start on Friday so we were getting too many missed lunches. Next week come on over...

But sushi wouldn't be bad today, just wont be any senoritas

Everyone's invited, hell lets take over zushi sushi next Thursday =) I love the domain because its private property, has a corner store and you can shop.. and drink beer in all the stores. i love that.
aww hell it is Friday. Open invitation to all. Zushi Sushi in the Domain at 1pm- 3pm. I'll be out on the patio.
Budman's having fun with this thread