Are hotels safe?

I've only had two bad experiences.

1. It was an outcall to my upscale hotel. I got trapped in the room by an upsell artist from Eros with a driver at the door...had to call security

2. It was incall to mid-range extended range. After entering the room...had an old lady neighbor pounding on the door and yelling: "I know what's going on here and I'm calling the cops!"

But then....I kinda had a repeat of #2 at a provider's incall condo too.

Best advice: do your homework Originally Posted by DownForWhatever

I have to agree...Do your Homework.
Thanks for the tip ShysterJon! Originally Posted by jfdallas
You're welcome. I live to further the occurrence of wangy-bangy.
Check the alert below

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=764339 Originally Posted by jimmy simpson

By example, have you seen the latest statistics on the number of automobile accidents in Dallas (or any city or town in the US)? Are you going to quit driving your car? Stay off Central Expwy? Only drive on Sunday morning between 7-11 a.m.? No offense, but your point is not well taken. I understand what you're trying to say, but there's risks associated with a lot of the simple, day-to-day things we do, much less hobbying! You assume those risks; but mitigate them by being smart and doing your homework. They're not going to completely go away; but you can't just curl up in the fetal position inside a bomb-shelter and lock the hatch (well, I suppose you could, but that'd pretty much suck!).

But if you've had bad experiences in hotels, don't go to them. Simple as that. Drive your car on the side streets, or find another mode of transportation, as it were.
Hmm, Any report on what actualy happened? Any indication what so ever it had anything to do with any provider or prostutiuion at all? Its good to know these things but as often as not, it has nothing to do with what we are doing here. Caution is good. blind fear does nothign to protect you
One more tip: I don't suggest seeing a provider at this place. Cops have been seen here.

LOL SJ. That reminds me of an experience I had. I spent a summer doing volinteer work on a small island in the southern Carrabiean. Prostution was illeagel there. But, If a working girl got busted, the cops would let her work out of the jail so she could pay her fine. True Story.
One more tip: I don't suggest seeing a provider at this place. Cops have been seen here.

Originally Posted by ShysterJon

But there are a bunch of hot women there that might enjoy some taint time ...

Originally Posted by ShysterJon
A Catholic church?? Hot nuns?