"Hair Down There"

There is a reason nature gave us hair where it did. :-) That said, if I want a full bush, I can go home to the wife 'shudder'
As a bushlover, I just wish we could get an accurate description when providers say natutal, What does that mean? natural what, Tits? Natural bush? Natural to what or who? Providers please give us an accurate description. or be more truthful when we ask through pms. I would much rather find a bush I like for my preferences and creating a ltr with 1 lady. I will be in Denver in about 2 weeks for a few months and would like to find a provider to keep seeing on occasion. Denver ladies hit me up.
Denver ladies hit me up. Originally Posted by Bushlovertoo
Try the Denver forums.
I don't care for hair on a woman, except on her on her head. A V or strip up top is fine. I have an idea for you guys that like the full bush. Have her save the clippings from her next hair cut. She can dip them in the toilet after each time she uses it. Give it a quick wash before you arrive and give it to you for your dining pleasure. Not A hygiene issue??? I am sure CSI would also find a little something another guy left as well.
I prefer to eat off a clean plate. Originally Posted by BobRoberts
Dont we all?
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-22-2010, 08:20 PM
Where was this thread 3 weeks ago when I went from full bush to waxed? Oh.. yeah... it was over 30 days... well over. :P
It's quite simple: Puberty is the process of physical changes by which a child's body becomes an adult body capable of reproduction. In other words, a young girl becomes a Woman. But, at the same time, each to his own. A nude stripper once told me, "she has received strange comments from men about her shaved kitty", as in reference to a young girl. Just makes you wonder?????
Actually, no; we don't all want to eat off a clean plate. After all, there's nothing on a clean plate. But CL, that puberty reference is scary. Maybe that's why I prefer a full-on bush, just like she came into as a woman.
OK, you guys win. It is better to be like we were made. Ladies should stop wearing makeup, quit shaving legs, arm pits, etc. We will go back to the cave man days. Have a great Thanksgiving, But I will have the feathers of my bird removed prior to eating...
Actually, no; we don't all want to eat off a clean plate. After all, there's nothing on a clean plate. But CL, that puberty reference is scary. Maybe that's why I prefer a full-on bush, just like she came into as a woman. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
I like "just like she came into as a woman". I prefer your comment.
"After all, there's nothing on a clean plate" GREAT STATEMENT!!
I like "just like she came into as a woman". I prefer your comment.
"After all, there's nothing on a clean plate" GREAT STATEMENT!! Originally Posted by CLcajun
Silly people, no one is suggesting not eating food, do you like hair in your food?... We are talking about licking body parts that are free from natural bodily functions. If that is what works for you, do it.
If you eat fast food or at a restaurant, you have probably ate some hair. Several ex-restaurant workers have stated, it's amazing how many people eat out, only if they know. It's not like men were lining up at the Golden Gate bridge to commit sucide, because women had pubic hair during the 60's, 70's & 80"s!!! And yes, oral sex was common those times. If it wasn't meant to be there, it wouldn't be there. It's NATURAL!!!!
My UTR boo friend knows I like hair down there, so she leaves me a nice growth in the pubic area, but she likes to shave around the clit and lips. It's actually quite sexy that way.