What is TAINT????

from what I have been told, Haint is a scary bitch with much hatred!
from what I have been told, Haint is a scary bitch with much hatred! Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
Hehh??? What does a hateful scary bitch have to do with a porch ceiling?
Hehh??? What does a hateful scary bitch have to do with a porch ceiling? Originally Posted by samantha thom
Actually, the definition I was referring to I beleive you can find in the urban dictionary, the definition that has to do with porches is restless spirits that southerners, namely South Carolina, believe they have and they paint their porch ceilings blue to fend those off. Hence, haint blue paint color is found on doors and window frames as well.
The "Taint" is also knownl as a chin rest when DATY.
Next question, Ms. Thom: do you know what a "haint" is? And what does that have to do with the color of porch ceilings? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Well, being an old East Texas boy, I believe I got that one for ya, Hog. Does the color blue come to mind?
Was I REALLY the only one on here that didn't know what Taint meant?? :/ Originally Posted by samantha thom
Samantha,

LOL, the answer to that question is "No!".

The first few times I read the word "TAINT" on this forum I had no clue what it meant.

When the word "TAINT" was being used more and more, I finally (after maybe reading it hundreds of times) Googled it to see what it meant.

And for the record, I had to look up "ESL classes" because I had no clue what ESL meant.

BTW, I really wish you would post in the Show Us Your Tits thread. Just say'in.

netman
This should explain the 'taint:

http://youtu.be/oIf4HNi-x3A
It's really weird that The Lord of Taint has not graced this thread with his presence. I've got an idea. Pyramider, Pyramider, Pyramider!!! Maybe we just have to say his name 3x like Beetleguese?
Samantha,

LOL, the answer to that question is "No!".

The first few times I read the word "TAINT" on this forum I had no clue what it meant.

When the word "TAINT" was being used more and more, I finally (after maybe reading it hundreds of times) Googled it to see what it meant.

And for the record, I had to look up "ESL classes" because I had no clue what ESL meant.

BTW, I really wish you would post in the Show Us Your Tits thread. Just say'in.

netman Originally Posted by netman
Huahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Netman...you didn't know what ESL class was? I thought it was common knowledge. :-)
Ok I' glad I'm not the only one who didn't know the meaning of Taint.
Regarding posting in that Tit Show thread....nahhh, I'd rather show them in person instead. The full titty show and play are reserved for my clients only. :-)
Dangit Dave! Its a hobby term, right? Are you playing with me. GGrrr...LOL. I am not ashamed to admit I don't know what 'water sports' mean in the hobby. How do you know I won't like it???
I mean, the real water sports I don't like...I'm more of a land sports person. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Samantha -

Water sports alludes to the urination fetish - you on him, him on you and other variations - aka "golden showers".

I'll do a lot for you if you ask nicely, but not that.

More information here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urolagnia
A haint is someone who isn't, or a ghost. It's southern vernacular and can also be used as the past tense of haunt.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Haint

Porch ceilings and screen doors were painted a sky blue in the belief that haints couldn't stay out in daylight and would thus be deterred from haunting places because of the color that mimicked daylight.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-...-of-haint-blue

Apparently, Sherwin-Williams has a color called Haint Blue.

http://www.sherwin-williams.com/arch...hysbehind.html
Samantha i too did not know the meaning of taint not sure i still do ??????? many defections no real answer one think is for sure you are hot and i would love to meet you my SO is a tennis nut played all over the metro plex USTA inter club TCD any many others plays indoors at TCU four days a week Tennis girls are hot !!!!!!!!! would love to see your serve and volley with you !!!!!!!!!!!
Samantha i too did not know the meaning of taint not sure i still do ??????? many defections no real answer one think is for sure you are hot and i would love to meet you my SO is a tennis nut played all over the metro plex USTA inter club TCD any many others plays indoors at TCU four days a week Tennis girls are hot !!!!!!!!! would love to see your serve and volley with you !!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by golfertexas
Ok golfertexas...please write me in private if you're interested in meeting. I do know a LOTTTTT of people in the tennis community. It wouldn't feel right to meet with one of my friends' husband. Hehe! Women solidarity...ya know. :-) We will discuss in private.
Where is the taint master?