Has anyone had a slow, teasing/denial L1 or L2 like this?

I'm wondering if there are any providers in the area that truly enjoy worshiping cock, bringing a guy to the edge, over and over, until dripping precum. I think it's been called tekoki before, but mainly it's just sensual, slow L1 or L2, building to a gigantic orgasm.

I think this Klixen video is about the best example of what I'm hoping to find.

Is this the elusive unicorn, or is there a provider out there I need to go see? Originally Posted by dan.uncut
Can you tell us the title of the video or give us some other link?

We have no idea what you are talking about other than the name Klixen. The video is gone.
Erin Blake or Italiana Princess
We have no idea what you are talking about other than the name Klixen. The video is gone. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Google "Klixen." There are plenty more.
Smurfy - Jessica Tearwell is an artist at this.
She's amazing
OP, if you haven't yet tried Leilover, I suggest you sign up for one of her fantasy sessions. She is an expert at taking you to the edge then pulling you back. She seems to sense Mr Tingle and can shoo him away over and over at just the right time.
A lady who can do that doesn't need to offer FS. That isn't BBBJ 101, it is an advanced PhD in it. Originally Posted by OldGrump

Yup.

And Pyramider you are so sweet.
OP, if you haven't yet tried Leilover, I suggest you sign up for one of her fantasy sessions. She is an expert at taking you to the edge then pulling you back. She seems to sense Mr Tingle and can shoo him away over and over at just the right time. Originally Posted by Rock'er

Thank you Rock'er!!
Yes to both Lei and Kayla... I gotta get back to both those ladies... My schedule never seems to match w/ you Kayla! Damn RW bullshit.
Yes to both Lei and Kayla... I gotta get back to both those ladies... My schedule never seems to match w/ you Kayla! Damn RW bullshit. Originally Posted by falconbueller
Thank you falconbueller!!
See you sooooon!
tess tulips was

awesome at this
Google "Klixen." There are plenty more. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I did, but there weren't really any that stood out or seemed to match his description above.

Perhaps a hint about what she is wearing, where the action is (massage table, blue couch, patio chair), etc.
Pretty much any of Klixen's videos should show you the slow, teasing style of hers, I was referring to. She's got it down to an art.
Kinky Boy - No wonder why I hardly ever make it to the FS