hypothetical scenario: early pops

Mind over matter.....is it really so difficult? Just curious? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Depends on the person. 5 minutes would be a very long time for me. Only times I went longer was for a four to six month period after I started SSRI's.
Mind over matter.....is it really so difficult? Just curious? Originally Posted by Kendall4U

You know it has a mind of its own most of the time!
Makes sure MSOG is available and make that known upfront. All about setting expectations. I've popped 3 times in an hour with 4 different providers. Otherwise it's usually 2 in an hour. All 4 girls wanted to get a 3rd pop out of me. Bless them 😋. I wasn't even trying to go for it. Great strategy though. I would repeat with any of them in a heartbeat.
Oh you are not leaving without giving me number 2
She's not lying. SP is fun as hell
If you pop in 5 mnutes, then you have 25 minutes to do any or all of these wonderful suggestions
Some of the below:

1. Get a massage
2. Shower with her
3. Go again (if msog)
4. Cuddle
5. LFK/DFK
6. DATY Originally Posted by M69
But personally, I wouldn't let you pop in the first 5 minutes.
Oh you are not leaving without giving me number 2 Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Sounds like my kind of woman!
Great suggestions above. What I would add is a discussion and practice techniques that will help you last longer.
  • Iam45
  • 01-21-2016, 01:34 PM
I'd like responses from both hobbyists and providers.

Let's say you're a hobbyist. You've paid the provider for a half-hour session. You pop 5 minutes into the session. What do you do for the remaining 25 minutes? Originally Posted by tornado82
I assume that you cannot pop multiples in an hour. That said, DATY or striptease.