Remember The Good Old Days?

Y'all bitch and gripe a lot . Who's on the rag? Maybe it's sexual frustration. One thing is for sure nada means shit on the whore board. I'm bored.
Y'all bitch and gripe a lot . Who's on the rag? Maybe it's sexual frustration. One thing is for sure nada means shit on the whore board. I'm bored. Originally Posted by SknyDiva
Goddamn, you are put together. You had me at 'succulent'.
  • WTF
  • 06-22-2015, 08:58 AM
Great. I'll have a Man's drink

A glass of water. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Last time I went out for a drinks with you, you embarrassed the heck out of me , you jack'd off a strange after we had a shot tequila claiming that is what you chased it with! I was like "WTF LAMA!" , then you hit me with this Tibet:

• WTF
  • 06-22-2015, 09:01 AM
I went after WeeEndowed, the God Fauxing Christian, because he was funny. He is wrapped so tight, and such a hypocrite, it was fun! He remains one of the few funny spots on this board, but he is getting boring. You got boring shortly after you started here, WormRaper. And you post so much with so little to say that the boredom increases exponentially. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So who on here would you not have a drink with COGay? Be honest you hypocrite. You start a thread about the good ole days...and having a drink with others. Yea right.
Not you, WPF. You're psychotic and deranged. Most anyone else, however.
And you post so much with so little to say that the boredom increases exponentially. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This was brought to us by the same Idiot who has over 24,500 posts!
You're a one trick pony, BigTurds. Or was that a trick with one pony? Can't be sure.
You're a one trick pony, BigTurds. Or was that a trick with one pony? Can't be sure. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Go bitch and moan at yourself, Ms. One Trick Idiot Heifer!

It was you who brought up the number of posts made by another poster. What you failed to mention was that you have almost 7x the number of posts as he does.

Idiot Heifer!
  • WTF
  • 06-23-2015, 08:17 PM
Not you, WPF. You're psychotic and deranged. Most anyone else, however. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'm hurt, hurt i say.