newbie here....1st attempt got no-showed

+1
Check my reports, anyone I have made up a story about more than once will definitely never leave you hanging.

That tip only helps if we know who "you'll" are talking about. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Lol
+1
Check my reports, anyone I have made up a story about more than once will definitely never leave you hanging.

That tip only helps if we know who "you'll" are talking about. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Ask post #28. She has a great idea what I'm talking about
I'm sorry this happened to you OP! Chances are, you were replaced by another client who offered more money (the hobby is a business). The way that she handled the situation though and treated you showed that she has no nuts/respect for your time/doesn't have her shit together, etc. It only takes a few seconds to send a text and cancel. At least you didn't send a DEPOSIT (those paper trails will eventually come back and bite folks in the ass, mark my words...).

Keep your chin up, get Premium Access and Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
100% accurate. ALL of it! Just happened to me last week too, for the umpth time, by a reputable chic. The way to handle it is give your line of BS before our bumbasses drive around town. That's what pros do...amateurs just ghost