Best Way to Handle Dissatisfaction from a Customer Service Perspective--Advice?

• iggy
  • 01-03-2014, 11:17 PM
We rely more on PMs and email to converse than CO ED. ask some of your W NY members they can confirm it. when they are coming to the capital and request interest it is all done in Pms and emails.

Thanks for your interest Jack.

OSD no one happier to see you back than me.

Iggy
We rely more on PMs and email to converse than CO ED. ask some of your W NY members they can confirm it. when they are coming to the capital and request interest it is all done in Pms and emails.

Thanks for your interest Jack.

OSD no one happier to see you back than me.

Iggy Originally Posted by iggy
How did you keep form having errr never mind LOL
yep pms and emails
I agree.
Lucy, just wanted to apologize to you. I think sometimes people (including me) forget a key contrast. Namely, this is a hobby or a time to screw off - literally - for guys like me. Conversely, it's your bread and butter. Easy for us to forget.

You're a great person, have lots of great reviews, and keep doing what you're doing.

I own my own business too. And the loudest people are the ones who had an experience that wasn't 100% positive. Sometimes you have to do some statistical analyses to realize that remarks like mine really are not worth bothering with. Focus and grow your customer base.

I am sorry to you for my comments. I meant no harm. Most women would flip me the bird, but since you give a damn, you didn't. I'm sure you have a budding and growing clientele base. Don't worry about guys like me. Seriously. I'll stop my rambling now.
Lucy, just wanted to apologize to you. I think sometimes people (including me) forget a key contrast. Namely, this is a hobby or a time to screw off - literally - for guys like me. Conversely, it's your bread and butter. Easy for us to forget.

You're a great person, have lots of great reviews, and keep doing what you're doing.

I own my own business too. And the loudest people are the ones who had an experience that wasn't 100% positive. Sometimes you have to do some statistical analyses to realize that remarks like mine really are not worth bothering with. Focus and grow your customer base.

I am sorry to you for my comments. I meant no harm. Most women would flip me the bird, but since you give a damn, you didn't. I'm sure you have a budding and growing clientele base. Don't worry about guys like me. Seriously. I'll stop my rambling now. Originally Posted by John Boneher
Strong work.
ask some of your W NY members they can confirm it. when they are coming to the capital and request interest Originally Posted by iggy
Schenectady incall hook up?

I am sorry to you for my comments. I meant no harm. Most women would flip me the bird, but since you give a damn, you didn't. I'm sure you have a budding and growing clientele base. Don't worry about guys like me. Seriously. I'll stop my rambling now. Originally Posted by John Boneher
Careful, John...people might start reconsidering their opinion of you.....as I just did!

Way to man up.....

elg.........
Nice job JB. u done good!!
boneher congrats you just went full retard but now have the respect of the pussy whipped
Plastic, u hit the nail right on the goddamn head. Retard part and the pussy whipped WK folks here. I stand by my apology though.

Hope some of those high review guys will give me some props. Actually, nah, nevermind about that part. I'll survive with the rest of the guys who communicate by pm.

I am pussy whipped but only by a couple utrs!
it may be true
I will go with it is not as he keeps changing his story.
Its not easy to keep a lie right
or did I miss something Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OSD, so am I still on ur "liars" list? Or am I absolved?

Facts are facts, just the way it is, Bro. and no experience is perfect. But I admit some facts are best kept away from public discourse.
Careful, John...people might start reconsidering their opinion of you.....as I just did!

Way to man up.....

elg......... Originally Posted by elghund
kudos JB

it' s the the right thing to do..

Apologize, when appropriate! Excellent!!!
If you get the Frankie seal of approval, it can't be all bad.
I can't believe I missed all this! Sorry for your troubles, but it made for an interesting read today.

If anything these guys said is true, if you're reading it, learning and improving, you're doing them right. It seems pretty clear you were polite and concerned for them.