NATO Reports That Biden Has Been Secretly Pressuring Ukraine To Settle With Putin

a three way is never best the first time

or the second either in most cases Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I ain't no quitter!!
I ain't no quitter!! Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
with the way i envision tulsi

you probably wont be able to quit even if you wanted to, you might have to just hang on like a rag doll and wait it out
I doubt this report because that would be in the United States best interest and not in Biden’s.

It’s battlespace preparation for when Ukraine does settle, which the White House knows is coming.
I just gotta ride it for like 8 seconds...

with the way i envision tulsi

you probably wont be able to quit even if you wanted to, you might have to just hang on like a rag doll and wait it out Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Hmmm... lock the 3 of us up and toss in AOC - we might create cold fusion. Energy crisis would be over. It's my patriotic duty to try - for God, country and the chill'ns. Don't wait up for me and tell Maw I won't be coming back.
So you are saying that Ukraine should just curl up into the fetal position and accept Putin’s invasion as a fact of life and be subjugated. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes. Sometimes the bad guys win. They will not win a protracted war with Russia. The Russian soldiers do not have the same "rules of engagement" as the West (i.e. they open fire on civilians and civilian targets). The West are not coming to save Ukraine, and Ukraine is in for a world of hurt for years to come, even if it ended today. They will not be the same sovereign nation they were before the invasion. How bad it will be will depend on how much pride the Ukrainians want to swallow.
Yes. Sometimes the bad guys win... Originally Posted by SecretE
Hmmmm... <strokes goatee>... It's not like we have a shortage of bad guys around the Ukraine thing. Or are you thinking Zelinski is Mother Teresa reincarnated?!? There have been a lot of bad guys/gals grifting off of Ukraine for a long time, many from our very own shores.

...They will not be the same sovereign nation they were before the invasion. How bad it will be will depend on how much pride the Ukrainians want to swallow. Originally Posted by SecretE
My geography books show Ukraine was already kinda split up. Crimea is out, the two Eastern districts are largely out. Let's not forget that Zilinski and crew have been terrorizing the Eastern breakaways for years.
Hmmmm... <strokes goatee>... It's not like we have a shortage of bad guys around the Ukraine thing. Or are you thinking Zelinski is Mother Teresa reincarnated?!? There have been a lot of bad guys/gals grifting off of Ukraine for a long time, many from our very own shores.

My geography books show Ukraine was already kinda split up. Crimea is out, the two Eastern districts are largely out. Let's not forget that Zilinski and crew have been terrorizing the Eastern breakaways for years. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

those 2 oblasts were part of Putins salami slicing tactic disguised as an insurrection. do you really think those clowns could take over those oblasts by themselves?

My geography books show Ukraine was already kinda split up. Crimea is out, the two Eastern districts are largely out. Let's not forget that Zilinski and crew have been terrorizing the Eastern breakaways for years. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
All valid points. "Bad" is relative. I was using it more in the context of the current biased narrative being told in the West.
What ever you say. You're lying out of your ass. You still think Trump is president if you think all the statements are lies or "smoke".
You're bambi without the post volume.

You never said anything about any of Trump's 30,000 + lies.
Since Biden and Jen Goebbels lie about everything, we will go under the assumption “where there is smoke, there is ire”.

Since there are rumblings, and people are talking about it, it’s probably true. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What ever you say. You're lying out of your ass. You still think Trump is president if you think all the statements are lies or "smoke".
You're bambi without the post volume.

You never said anything about any of Trump's 30,000 + lies.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Hey guys, any guesses on who VS was in a former handle.

We have so many libtard’s who have abandoned the Site only to reappear with another handle but with the same TDS as most of them possess.

They are like. turd that won’t flush.
t.... do you really think those clowns could take over those oblasts by themselves? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Well... Zelenski sure seems to expend a lot of effort to gorillarize them over the years
Hey guys, any guesses on who VS was in a former handle... Originally Posted by Jackie S
The 30,000 lies bit is the tell. Just guessing they took on t many hit-points and had to dust-off the personal.