Gift policy and ideas

fun gift I recieved from a great gent!

Attached Images File Type: jpg large_thumb_0fdac69d22796b91.jpg (22.9 KB, 98 views)
...my fur baby... Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I came to a complete stop at that term and thought to myself, 'Brittany doesn't shave?' Then I read the next sentence and put it all together. You're talking about your doggie.

A few girls I've known may get a birthday card with some cash if we're cool like that. An extra $20 or $40 is the standard gift/tip from me.
I came to a complete stop at that term and thought to myself, 'Brittany doesn't shave?' Then I read the next sentence and put it all together. You're talking about your doggie.

A few girls I've known may get a birthday card with some cash if we're cool like that. An extra $20 or $40 is the standard gift/tip from me. Originally Posted by sickbastard

Yes I was talking about my doggie
Adam and Eve has gift cards that can be sent to an email address. Great present to get for a lady that travels because she can pick out what she wants. To the left you can see the tightest ass on ECCIE. Dallas has an ass you bounce quarters off of
Gifts are not expected but def appreciated. I have an amazon wishlist with a bit of everything on it. (some things I don't think anyone would buy but hey its a wishlist) It's always cool when I get an unexpected gift in my mailbox. A client once got me gift card to go get pampered. I sent thank yous everytime I went to get a massage till it was gone. (I'm a sucker for a good massage) Liqour is always nice. A client once got me a little bag I use it to store condoms in my go bag now. Anything that says you thought of me is appreciated and makes me smile.