Oral needs....................

I think it's all been done at least once...not sure about Burk's request lol

That said...every lady has her own technique(s)...and there are SOOOO MANY ladies I have yet to experience.

CIM is a plus, but its nice when a lady let's it flow back onto my dick then plays with it while she continues the oral play afterward. When a gal does this I know she's a real cum slut...it keeps the taste of me right there for her. It's a lot better than watching a "wanna be" choke it back with a quick swallow right after I explode. CIM followed by provider running into the bathroom to spit it out...yeah, my satisifaction score just dropped a few points. Originally Posted by Bigh1955
I like it down my throat, but I enjoy this too..let it run out and then lick it up...all the while looking deep in his eyes..and let him know that I love the way it tastes..and get to savor the taste..girls that run to the bathroom right after are just wrong..I like to lay there between your legs licking and kissing you cock get it hard again and go another round..more cum for me..
After I shoot my load to the back of her throat, open up your mouth to show me, swallow and then get back on the shaft using some of my juice to lube the shaft and make it puke again
That is a good point dallas but I would like to survive awhile and enjoy munching on those amazing lips of yours
soxfan, I promises you will survive for awhile.............we wanna uses you in oh so many ways and need you alive for that..........Me on your Cock, Dallas on your face......both of us sucking and licking your Cock, 69-3way, you fucking Dallas while I spank her and play with here hot ass, ect ect ...you get the picture.
damn Ms Athena & Soxfan....now I am so horny!

{glad i have a jacuzzi tub in my hotel tonite...lol}
I am "BBBJTCNQNS". Can you handle it when I go for a second shot? Originally Posted by LadyRed
LadyRed! OMG! Go for a duece - w/o a break in between?...If you're brave enough to risk getting kicked in the head...hell yeah! If you can get me thru the freekin unbelieveable sensitivity zone and back on course AND get me off twice....I'll put you in my will...
I like it down my throat, but I enjoy this too..let it run out and then lick it up...all the while looking deep in his eyes..and let him know that I love the way it tastes..and get to savor the taste..girls that run to the bathroom right after are just wrong..I like to lay there between your legs licking and kissing you cock get it hard again and go another round..more cum for me.. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Ahhh...Hell Yes!
Damn I love you Ladies!
Ahhh...Hell Yes!
Damn I love you Ladies! Originally Posted by Bigh1955
You know it darlin...I always aim to please, maybe thats why I have reached legendary status...
I'd like a lady to spend the night with me and wake me up with a bbbj.
Good god horny doesn't even begin to explain it Dallas lol!! Miss Athena yowza that sounds unreal but fantastic
I strongly recommending two things: 1) Never talking to either Ms. Athena or Dallas unless you are 'real' and plan to get down, and 2) Never address both of them in the same sentence or post unless you have the balls to back it up!

Trust me...they will call you out and they DON'T forget! LMMFAO! I'm rolling laughing, kicks and giggles, oh shit, let me be quiet now...

Oh Yes Mijo has felt first hand how much me and Dallas love our Cocks............Not only did he take on the two of us, he invited another hot mama to join as well............You do have some BIG BALLS Mijo, among a few other BIG parts as well............YUM YUM.
LadyRed! OMG! Go for a duece - w/o a break in between?...If you're brave enough to risk getting kicked in the head...hell yeah! If you can get me thru the freekin unbelieveable sensitivity zone and back on course AND get me off twice....I'll put you in my will... Originally Posted by Bigh1955
I love to be in control, to make them squirm! Most cant take it or make it, but a few have made it to the "duece" as you put it...
I'm in Norman, OK. You being from Nebraska should know were that is at!!!
About the only thing I haven't experienced is some temperature play-- either hot or cold. Maybe with the gal having some ice in her mouth or red hot (cinnamon) candy in her mouth. I'm sure that would be an interesting experience.

As for spit or swallow, I obviously favor the swallow over the spit, but it is not that big of a deal. On the plus side, I've stumbled onto a local cum slut. She takes every drop and swallows willingly with a smile on her face (along with some other stuff ). Gotta love a gal who knows not only how to give head but also how to finish.
I'd love to have a woman dive down deep as soon as I start to cum and let me finish as far down her throat as my cock will reach.