do men have an imagination?

Of course we have an imagination, where do think all those sound effects during sex come?
Im lost, wtf does CIM have to do with a man not having an imagination?
I'm curious now.... have most of the ladies rather have a client just tell her up-front what he likes instead of trying to work toward it in a more natural method? Should we just lay out the fantasy we are seeking like the combination to a safe. "Let me tell you how to unlock this adventure.... dress in a flirty skirt, pull it up, push the cute cotton panties to the side, tell me you've been naughty, slap my ass and call me Conan O'brien, etc...."

Would this be preferred over trying to have the pretense that we are getting there ergonomically? Is it easier to just have the plan for what will get us there quickly laid out like a blueprint? I'm not opposed to this, but I've just never ask before.
sometimes yes it is better to say what it is you want.im pretty good at reading a guys body language and taking the lead.other times a guy is just a brain dead person and then turns around and says boring.guys dont like cold dead stiff to screw anymore than i do.if ur want a quickie no need for anything, just come in and hit it and go. as to the CIM again comes down to imagination,i even have a trick that stimulates the act of CIM and that took some imagination to come up with. I still find it very sad about the whole CIM cuz i think everyone should beware about the health issues.to me it makes me feel like as service providers our safety doesnt matter to guys.one even wrote if she doesnt provide it shes not getting my business.thats just sad in my view and proves my point.either way i like all the feed back im getting on the two issues.thx guys
I have two sides as you can guess, 1) no imagination because I just want you to take it, swallow and be on my way. 2) I use imagination and make the session all about her, in these sessions we usually are pulling the bed sheets out of the crack of our asses! JS

Only my favorite girls get to experience side number 2