I LOVE FOOD!!!!!

Oh, TsingTao, I remember now, yellow fin, octopus, crab, eel, edamame, spicy tuna, maguro, prawn, sea urchin, white tuna, red snapper, crab. Toss in a sake, Kirin and a bus load of wasabi.
Oh me Mr Chan. He who fly upside down, have crack up.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by trubrit
A third veggie is a good idea. Personally, I like brussel sprouts.
Nothin' personal, but remind me not to accept an invite to dinner at your house. At least not without veto power over the menu.

Mr.Chan will come. Excuse please, could we have rice? Will bring six pack of TsingTao. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
I have already found one.

She gives me free range eggs that are off white, dark brown and even some blue ones.

I dip venison steaks in the eggs, flour them up and then pan fry them.

I provide her with venison summer sausage made with ground venison, jalapenos and cheese. I also provider her with HOT seasoned breakfast sausage from wild feral hogs.

She's not too crazy about bacon grease, though.
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife
Damn. You think you and I could work something out? That all sounds amazing! If we ever do manage to meet up one day I'll expect more than one sausage in the room
My great grandmother was an Irish English sharecropper. She still had fun pronunciations of things. Anyways, of the three things she taught me to make, I always enjoy baking Tea Cakes. They're a semi-sweet cake-like cookie that, well, goes well with tea or coffee. I'm told they're also known as scones but I will swear blind that these are not scones.

I think they're best right out of the oven with a bit of butter sandwiched between two of them. That and a glass of milk and you've got a little slice of heaven.

And they for sure are nothing like those monstrosities Paula Dean claims to make.

If anyone's curious for a recipe send me a message.
Mr. Chan, you are welcome any time. I'm not crazy about rice but do eat it. Tsing Tao is good, darker is better.
I fixed something tonight (not for me) that I can not stand, EGGPLANT!! In fact any squash is rarely crossing my lips. I was happy with the outcome of my recipe and it looks wonderful, but the thought of that stuff in my mouth, YUK. Sweet potato and pumpkin pie are out too.
On the subject of liver, I've had people turn their nose up at calves liver, but they eat chicken livers. The mind boggles.
LOVE Sushi!!!!! Could eat it every night!

Kisses, Alex
I fixed something tonight (not for me) that I can not stand, EGGPLANT!! In fact any squash is rarely crossing my lips. I was happy with the outcome of my recipe and it looks wonderful, but the thought of that stuff in my mouth, YUK. Sweet potato and pumpkin pie are out too. Originally Posted by trubrit
Now we know fo' sho you ain't no Southern country boy.

Fried eggplant and fried squash battered in cornmeal is great. I have even had the eggplant battered in flour and fried. There are also some casserole recipes available for those that do not like fried food.

Since sweet potato and pumpkin pie are off of your menu, what do you eat at Thanksgiving and Christmas?

I guess cracklings and chitlins (chitterlings) are not on your palate either.

Where you from boy, New York maybe?

Get a rope.
Ever had Jellied Eel? YUM
Pizza! Seems my favorite foods are triangle shaped.....hmmmm
I've enjoyed eating donuts with several eccie ladies lately and I look forward to sharing some with a few other ladies. I especially like it when they help me invite new friends to share my donuts!
Is there such thing as a Chinese donut? I can't wait to try one!
They are called Moonbuns officer, steamed and filled with tasty fillings.
Donuts are good but pigs in a blanket are even better.
Hope you are mistaken, most ladies are trying to lose weight.
However many years on Honolulu Police Force have left humble detective with great passion for doughnuts, and unfortunate problem in locating weapon.
Or my gun.