Is there any truth to this? ( For the guys)

I can't even get caught up here in the USA! It will probably be another 6 months before I can start on other countries! LOL

By that time your dick will be worn to a stub!LOL
How can a stub...become a stub? Doesn't it become something smaller?
Speaking for myself, the attributes I look for in a long term SO are not the same as the ones I look for if I want to buy a happy roll in the hay for a few hours. The OP's question was about comparing third world providers to the local variety.
Speaking for myself, the attributes I look for in a long term SO are not the same as the ones I look for if I want to buy a happy roll in the hay for a few hours. The OP's question was about comparing third world providers to the local variety. Originally Posted by PODarkness
Nope, that doesn't sound exploitative AT all. Both your SO and companion should be physically attractive, willing to please and reasonably intelligent and not under duress.

I wonder what the difference is for you....

The difference between American providers and most third world providers is the ability to say no and the ability to choose this life.
Nope, that doesn't sound exploitative AT all. Both your SO and companion should be physically attractive, willing to please and reasonably intelligent and not under duress.

I wonder what the difference is for you....

The difference between American providers and most third world providers is the ability to say no and the ability to choose this life. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
I don't need a provider to have the same interests, tastes, comparable intelligence level, political views, and for the short periods of time I'm with them, I enjoy the energy and outlook of younger (some might say much younger) women.

For a lasting relationship, the requirements are much different.

The ability to say no? If you mean forced prostitution, we've changed subjects. If you mean something else, please be more specific.
For me it is attitude, foreign providers appear to be grateful they have business, while in the states business is so good, it is more of whenever she can fit me into her schedule. Never ever did I ever have to plan my sessions in any country overseas, nor schedule. Screen, that does not occur overseas. I have cash they respond.
For me it is attitude, foreign providers appear to be grateful they have business, while in the states business is so good, it is more of whenever she can fit me into her schedule. Never ever did I ever have to plan my sessions in any country overseas, nor schedule. Screen, that does not occur overseas. I have cash they respond. Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
Guess I need to go overseas.
I don't need a provider to have the same interests, tastes, comparable intelligence level, political views, and for the short periods of time I'm with them, I enjoy the energy and outlook of younger (some might say much younger) women. Originally Posted by PODarkness
I've known a lady to say she can stand almost anyone for an hour. Vice versa, too.
  • Old-T
  • 04-02-2012, 01:01 PM
The ability to say no? If you mean forced prostitution, we've changed subjects. If you mean something else, please be more specific. Originally Posted by PODarkness
Actually, it is NOT a change in topic. It is one aspect of the answer.

The original question was:

"men go overseas to places like Cuba, Thailand, the Phillipines, Russia...to find 'more grateful' girls. I always wondered if there was some truth to that 'acting more grateful' or whatever that pertains to girls who work in Third World Countries where twenty or forty dollars is a month's wages."

For some countries--especially some establishments in some countries--the "cooperative, more willing attitude" is directly connected to how willing a participant the lady is. I am not very supportive of the press's inuendo that "all US sex workers are coerced, underaged drug addicts", but in places like Russia and SEA you find many (certainly not all) the ladies are docile because they ARE trafficed and threatened.
I have been all over the world in my travels, it is much eaiser in foreign countries, that simple. No refs, no screening, no concern of LE, hell LE knows and does not care. Just a much more relaxed atmosphere. Nothing is rushed, in fact if you see one lady she pretty much sticks to you unless of course you tell her to go away. If I tell her to go away there are plenty more willing to step up to the plate. Maybe the willingness as well.
How can a stub...become a stub? Doesn't it become something smaller? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Then it becomes a "Shorty" LOL

Ok I'll explain...

You start out as a BURK (Kitty Killer)
Then you move down to an SL (Still Long)
Then you move down to a Charles (Medium with an attitude)
Then you move down to a Stubby (No longer a Charles but not a Shorty)
Then you move down to a Shorty (A worn out Charles)
Then you move down to a London Rayne (No dick and bitchy!)
  • anita
  • 04-02-2012, 03:47 PM
Being grateful is a personality thing. It is not about the country or the race. May have something to do with how a person was raised. But that is just my opinion.
Actually, it is NOT a change in topic. It is one aspect of the answer.

The original question was:

"men go overseas to places like Cuba, Thailand, the Phillipines, Russia...to find 'more grateful' girls. I always wondered if there was some truth to that 'acting more grateful' or whatever that pertains to girls who work in Third World Countries where twenty or forty dollars is a month's wages."

For some countries--especially some establishments in some countries--the "cooperative, more willing attitude" is directly connected to how willing a participant the lady is. I am not very supportive of the press's inuendo that "all US sex workers are coerced, underaged drug addicts", but in places like Russia and SEA you find many (certainly not all) the ladies are docile because they ARE trafficed and threatened. Originally Posted by Old-T
First, I don't see any reference to forced in the op.
Second, everything you said about forced in third world countries is true here as well, making it moot to the discussion of, are third world country providers different, less bitchy, worth the trip.
  • Old-T
  • 04-02-2012, 10:00 PM
First, I don't see any reference to forced in the op.
Second, everything you said about forced in third world countries is true here as well, making it moot to the discussion of, are third world country providers different, less bitchy, worth the trip. Originally Posted by PODarkness
I agree there was nothing explicitly about coersion in the OP, but coersion is one factor in attitude. And the OP was about attitude so it seems appropriate.

Of course some women are coerced in the US--but significantly less % than in some foreign countries.