These bitches are ruining my reputation! I want it to stop-NOW

this, and a few other similar posts, read like advertisements.....

so to the OP, what was exactly the point of this, if not advertising? Originally Posted by John_TX
It is NOT in any way to bring in business as I am not even available until next month. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Next month officially starts in 3 days?

What's going on here John? You and I never agree on anything?
Some of us actually like to laugh and have fun on this board. Some of us get tired of all the ridiculous drama and drivel and just want some entertainment that is not negatively charged. But Whispers...don't act like I didn't pm you and tell you to jump in this thread. I told you I would give you a freebie if you could get more views on this thread than your other train wrecks You know I love you Darlin. Come see me we will tie Taylor up and you can spank her. Shhh I won't tell her who you are. It will be our secret!
Some of us actually like to laugh and have fun on this board. Some of us get tired of all the ridiculous drama and drivel and just want some entertainment that is not negatively charged. But Whispers...don't act like I didn't pm you and tell you to jump in this thread. I told you I would give you a freebie if you could get more views on this thread than your other train wrecks You know I love you Darlin. Come see me we will tie Taylor up and you can spank her. Shhh I won't tell her who you are. It will be our secret! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
dang girl! if that tongue gets any further in that cheek your gonna hafta DT it
Hold on; my popcorn is low and the scotch bottle is on empty; yes, I know it is 1:00 in the afternoon; hold on Ladies.....

You may now continue, Ladies; I am all topped off......
CoEd Discussions - Austin: "Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"

Let's see... OP's post was on-topic, thought-provoking and entertaining... right?

I thought it was. But then again, I always think I'm entertaining. I wake up in the morning and touch myself out of lust for my extreme awesomeness. Maybe I should have touched myself a bit more this morning... perhaps I wouldn't have broken lovelamp's cock before he even got out of bed.

Anywaaayyyyss... Lighten up, darlin. We're just having fun.

As far as this being an "ad," I personally view every single post I make here, or anywhere else, as an advertisment for myself and my services. My posts convey various aspects of my personality... my sense of humor, my penchance for sarcasm, my nurturing side, my intelligence, my likes and dislikes, my BCD attitude, and more. On top of that, my signature line gives multiple methods of contact, and directs you to my website. Given those criteria, I think every post a provider makes here could be considered an "ad" and every post a hobbyist makes could be considered a screening tool for providers. If a hobbyist posts a review or a link to a provider's ad requesting info about her, is that considered an ad? Not usually. But I digress.

@Roxy: You'd better watch out... birthday spankings are a bitch.

@Texican: Don't be greedy... share the love. Especially with Roxy. She's apparently very hungry.

@lovelamp: I am not going to call myself Avanti Cockstrangler, no matter how many of those stupid tiny condoms you make me use. You may enjoy it when I cut off the circulation to your man parts, but I think that's just silly. Plus, it could cause some serious erection issues later in life. You might need therapy. I'm just sayin.'

@Brit: I did not give you permission to leave me out of any corporal punishment involving Taylor and Whispers. Lie prostrate. Apologize. Then beg me to join you.
@runswithscissors: Pour me a drink. Now.
So demanding, I like it
The funny thing about this thread is that we're all really very nurturing and sweet. Most of the time. Except with lovelamp. He deserves a nice beating once in awhile.
What a bunch of pussies... I mean REALLY!! WHAT A BUNCH!!! yeehaw!!!!
The funny thing about this thread is that we're all really very nurturing and sweet. Most of the time. Except with lovelamp. He deserves a nice beating once in awhile. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Haha ok as long as you stop buying those mini condoms
Keep going ... I just went to get my 3d glassessssssss. Hey who ate my popcorn?
Natalie you can join in on the spankings, oh what fun, Taylor giving me an awesome massage that I hope has a L2 finish or more and you and Brit spanking me...woooohooo I love birthdays only a week to go!
Natalie you can join in on the spankings, oh what fun, Taylor giving me an awesome massage that I hope has a L2 finish or more and you and Brit spanking me...woooohooo I love birthdays only a week to go! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

Roxanne; ask Britney for the Bondassage........

You go first; and then I might be brave enough to go second...
Maybe....I think .....

By the way; great popcorn; I just wish I had some bacon bit sprinkles.......
@runswithscissors: Pour me a drink. Now. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign

Your command is my wish.......
OK but if I take one for the team, then Taylor, Natalie and I get to watch your bondage session with Brit While we drink your scotch!

Now this seems like a party.....Brit what excactly will you do to me, lmao!

Roxanne; ask Britney for the Bondassage........

You go first; and then I might be brave enough to go second...
Maybe....I think .....

By the way; great popcorn; I just wish I had some bacon bit sprinkles....... Originally Posted by runswithscissors