the TITS test

5. Amazing Dixie .? Originally Posted by mike1701
nice try but NO 5 aint her but she is good to. nice BBBJNQNS
Tits – you crack me up. When I first saw your posts over a year and a half ago, I thought you were a bit eccentric. But man, I love your take on things, and who cares about your grammar.

No. 4 is – LilaLynne. Been trying to see her for a week. Even though I’ve not yet, I have been looking at her hot photos the past week, and recognized the shot.

Is no. 2 Katie?

And no. 9 Vicki?

Oops I skipped page 2 and now see that most are ID'd. Tits, can you make this a take-home test? And add a lab?
Tits – you crack me up. When I first saw your posts over a year and a half ago, I thought you were a bit eccentric. But man, I love your take on things, and who cares about your grammar.

No. 4 is – LilaLynne. Been trying to see her for a week. Even though I’ve not yet, I have been looking at her hot photos the past week, and recognized the shot.

Is no. 2 Katie?

And no. 9 Vicki?

Oops I skipped page 2 and now see that most are ID'd. Tits, can you make this a take-home test? And add a lab? Originally Posted by wooda201078
thanks bro! i say like it is. dont know why you say i am ELECTRIC but if thats good then i am that!

2 is GEORGIA alredy

4 is LILA alredy

9 is VICKI alredy

the last to get is tits 5. so come on team she is well known ok.
thanks bro! i say like it is. dont know why you say i am ELECTRIC but if thats good then i am that!

2 is GEORGIA alredy

4 is LILA alredy

9 is VICKI alredy

the last to get is tits 5. so come on team she is well known ok. Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
Man that was a compliment. Anyone who sees so many and gives good detailed reviews is tops on my list.

OK. This is killing me. I even did a google search of no. 5's tits. No luck. Taking a stab at it. Could no. 5 be Melissa Nash? Seems similar.

Btw, shouldn't this be a 20 tits competition and not 10? Lol.
Btw, shouldn't this be a 20 tits competition and not 10? Lol. Originally Posted by wooda201078
Oh, I dunno. When you've seen one you've seen 'em both.

Cheers,

bcg (who has no earthly clue about the identities of any of the ladies in question, not even the one he's seen)
Oh, I dunno. When you've seen one you've seen 'em both. Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
i think its if you seen 2 you seen them all but i dont agree.

Man that was a compliment. Anyone who sees so many and gives good detailed reviews is tops on my list.

OK. This is killing me. I even did a google search of no. 5's tits. No luck. Taking a stab at it. Could no. 5 be Melissa Nash? Seems similar.

Btw, shouldn't this be a 20 tits competition and not 10? Lol. Originally Posted by wooda201078
thats cool man thanks!

sorry but thats not MELISSA NASH but nice try.

we stil gotta get tits 5 team!
i think its if you seen 2 you seen them all but i dont agree.

thats cool man thanks!

sorry but thats not MELISSA NASH but nice try.

we stil gotta get tits 5 team! Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
Savannah?
Better than bacon? KCCO...........lol
Savannah? Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
no sory not her. great that your taking the test sence your on it! you need a award for coolest hooker to go with all your other awards you win.

ima give a hint to dudes on tits 5 ok. when she sucks boner she will take it outta her mouth and lick the head wit only her tong.
ima give a hint to dudes on tits 5 ok. when she sucks boner she will take it outta her mouth and lick the head wit only her tong. Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
Gee, that narrows it down to... hmmmmmn... just off the top of my head... 45-55% of the providers I've seen in my lifetime.

Cheers,

bcg
OK bro 1 more hint on tits 5 is them tits is man mades and she is very talkitive.
That's the other half. LOL Nice shot of Kati. I forget her tits look that big on her frame, Real deal also.
We give tits. who is #5?
Merry christmas btw
That's the other half. LOL Nice shot of Kati. I forget her tits look that big on her frame, Real deal also.
We give tits. who is #5?
Merry christmas btw Originally Posted by Blackhawk101
thanks bro! MARY CHRISMISS TO YOU TO! now look at what i say and REED into it!

OK bro 1 more hint on tits 5 is them tits is man mades and she is very talkitive. Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
I think it's time to end this little escapade. After several days it appears from the terrible hints, not a single soul knows who #5 is, nor are there many even guessing. So come on Flip flop give an answer or make on up and close the door.

thanks bro! MARY CHRISMISS TO YOU TO! now look at what i say and REED into it! Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
your allways a jerk to me so MYOB songman and dont talk to me no more! you have allways been a ass to me and i never done nothin to you. even made meen comments about my 1st TOFTT when you aint ever had the balls to do no revues your self http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=248650

i get lots of PMs about the TITS test and ABBEY JONES has helped me make the 2nd TITS test that will be out after tits 5 is rite. dudes can REED all about her.