DO YOU THINK THIS IS WASTEFUL SPENDING ????

You have a reading comprehension problem don't you?

Your own DailyBeast link confirms everything I posted in the OP....................

You are fucking idiot.

The helicopters will be ready in 2022. And, as pointed out by CJ, were ordered when Shrub was running the show. Facts are such bothersome things.....you douchebag.

I'm guessing it will completely flummox your dumb ass that you and Obama happen to agree on this issue:

>>>>Even President Obama seemed bewildered by the runaway program. “The helicopter I have seems perfectly adequate to me," Obama said. "Of course, I've never had a helicopter before. Maybe I've been deprived and I didn't know it.”<<<<<

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...0-billion.html Originally Posted by timpage
"1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout"

That's perhaps the snappiest nickname I've ever heard.

Hey IBIdiot! Do you have each of these incredibly creative and OH SO HURTFUL nicknames assigned to shortcut keys on your Amiga?

The fact that you have to make more than half of each of your posts insulting nicknames for your "fantasy lovers" speaks reams about you.

What do you think your fellow ASSHOLES think about you? Why haven't your "pals" resorted to this level of sophistication?

You are no longer a "might be the" biggest dipshit ever. You ARE the biggest dipshit ever, rivaled only by legitimately retarded posters and sex offenders.

Oooops. You are probably at one with all three!

Creepy sick motherfucker!
OK. I was busy posting and thought for a second that Whirlyturd used the word "flummox" in a sentence.

Whew.

I feel better now.

He doesn't know what flummox is. Or a sentence, for that matter.

But I know he hates Obama but loves the sistas!

Massa Whirlyturd, can I wash yo feets?

Another sick motherfucker!
  • CJ7
  • 05-12-2014, 04:44 PM
OK. I was busy posting and thought for a second that Whirlyturd used the word "flummox" in a sentence.

Whew.

I feel better now.

He doesn't know what flummox is. Or a sentence, for that matter.

But I know he hates Obama but loves the sistas!

Massa Whirlyturd, can I wash yo feets?

Another sick motherfucker! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

perplexing ain't it ?