Vote For Me To Appear In Show Magazine!!

It is a request or a blatant ad, either way there is nothing to discuss
Seems to me that a request for a discretionary vote entitles the electorate to know all about the "candidate." Personality plays a role even in beauty pageants*. As such, the information provided/referenced in this thread is NOT irrelevant, imho.

Just an opinion. Worth what you paid for it.

*supposedly
Okay... this needs to stop. This is a thread about asking for a vote. But, thread hijacking is taking place and it is not appropriate here. Yes there is a past with several of y'all over past threads. Yes there was a ban and the ban was lifted. But this is not the thread for this discussion.

I am one of the ones who worked for the ban on Morgan. What she did back then was wrong. But, now that she is back, I respect the decision and welcome her back.

I will also work to support the guidelines and highjacking a thread is not allowed.

So, stay on topic. It is about voting for her for a magazine contest. If you have an issue, then start another thread, though I do not think that would be wise either.

Bottom line is that I do not have authority to police Co-ed discussion... but I can certainly take it to the responsible moderators over this forum and present my case!

I hope every post know will be back on topic.

Thanks!!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson

Amen ... Someone should be showing some taint.
It is a request. I genuinely want to appear in the magazine. I did not add pics to my post or anything. I don't care if you come see me or not, just please cast your vote. Thanks!!!

woo hoo.
Im just saying.........

Please don't point me for hijacking.........this time.......please. Thanks

Amen ... Someone should be showing some taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
Voted...hope you win!
Morgan, Voted from a different IP address!! Seems as long as you are at a different IP address (e.g., different WIFI location, or using a different computer) you can vote again and again. I'm just sayin'

Good luck Ms Morgan!
I voted for you. Good luck!
There is a magazine called Show that features beautiful (mostly urban) women in ... Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
How do they know if you live in a city?
Voted for you again. The rules dont limit each voter to a single vote. Seems one can vote again each day from a same IP address. Its called..."working the system, but not cheating or breaking the rules"

Morgan, good luck and thanks for staying calm during the drama rant posts above.

P.S. If I was a squirter....why would I pick a name like Amber Rain and say it was clear? Baffling stuff.......Why would I get on someone's "please vote for me thread" and say I voted for someone else. ..........more baffling stuff.