I am annoyed and tired of the whole cougar scene

... Originally Posted by cockforhire
English was my second language. I had to go to ESL classes with my mother back in the days.

I mean the 80's. My english is still in need of work you know.

I really didn't like Kittylover's comments, so I ignored the member himself where I will never see his comments.

Anyway, I think someone should close my thread. I decided after today to be single.

I don't want to deal with baggage anymore. Drama, gameplaying bullshit, and then the ex-boyfriend talk, yuck.

Close this thread.
I don't want to deal with baggage anymore. Drama, gameplaying bullshit, and then the ex-boyfriend talk, yuck. Originally Posted by The_Leopard

I thought that was the one of the reasons us providers stay in business so you guys can avoid all that and be able to have some fun and relax
So Although this dude has issues, and my be a bit stupid for being critical of older women, he probably just needs somewhere to let all his crazy out... and he is not really hurting anybody. He was lonely and sad during his adolescence and is just now attempting to come out of his shell..... He had/has no idea what reaction this kind of blunder can have here, but he is not an abusive ass so give him a little break, and be nicer about it if you have to be critical of him... He obviously needs friends his age, which he will probably not get here.
Why can't he just think positively about it... the same reason you can't give positive feedback, like some of the nice people here....

Being nice is not only better for him, in the long run being nice will make your life better too!
...I decided after today to be single. Originally Posted by The_Leopard
so are you leaving hobbyland?

i hope what ever it is you seek, you do find it!
best of luck to you!!!
So Although this dude has issues, and my be a bit stupid for being critical of older women, he probably just needs somewhere to let all his crazy out... and he is not really hurting anybody. He was lonely and sad during his adolescence and is just now attempting to come out of his shell..... He had/has no idea what reaction this kind of blunder can have here, but he is not an abusive ass so give him a little break, and be nicer about it if you have to be critical of him... He obviously needs friends his age, which he will probably not get here.
Why can't he just think positively about it... the same reason you can't give positive feedback, like some of the nice people here....

Being nice is not only better for him, in the long run being nice will make your life better too! Originally Posted by austinface
Bravo for you! It's definitely harder to find nice people around these days. Another thing to remember is that there are many people walking around with undiagnosed social disorders. They are truly clueless about appropriate responses to situations or can't read body language or pick up on verbal & physical cues so they know whether or not the other person has animosity toward them or not. Some are simply poor communicators or suffer language & comprehension barriers. No reason to jump down someone's throat.

Leopard, the best way to find someone is not to look. It should be a natural progression from friendship to more such as my experience in my own marriage. Being single the past two years has been very difficult for me, too, as I have no idea what I would want in a partner overall - though I do have a few "wants" such as a sense of humor, viable working skills, honesty and open mind. The hardest thing I have faced is the realization that people simply aren't honest these days and are less willing to open up & share their life experiences when first getting to know someone. I'm an open book for the most part, so that bugs me.

As Peach stated, age is merely a number. Her post was right on target as the sum of your life experiences is what makes you. Some have lived very full lives at an early age while others remain very naive into later years. The people you meet and the lessons you learn vary and how you perceive these things sets your expectations for future happenings. Keep an open mind & try not to walk into anything w/ preconceived expectations. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Take care,
Kat
Older is better, that's fact
At the request of the thread starter this one is done...