Jealous and Questionable Providers

The real burning question here is: what kind of juice do you get from the fruit of the whore tree? Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Uh..... pussy juice, duh! The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice too LOL

Sorry to hear of the negative side. It tends to happen in life. Ugh ... Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty
Yeah, it's just life. Some areas of life have more backstabbing than others, but you gotta be on your guard pretty much everywhere or just don't put yourself in situations where you are vulnerable and can't just shrug it off and chalk it up to experience. I suspect the provider biz has way more than its share of flakes because it people tend to fall into it and it isn't legal, but it has its share of really good honest providers too. There was one a while back who returned a Rolex. I went to see her, even though BBWs are not my thing, just because I wanted to meet such a good person. She was great and we had a good time.
Unfortunately, many people subscribe to the theory, Desperate Times call for Desperate Measures. Not just in this industry but in every other one, too.

When you associate with people who have to routinely pawn items they need for their livelihood just to live, that's a red flag...

When you are sharing living quarters with someone with a pimp...that's a red flag...

When you have someone wanting to use your incall when she has her own, you need to know why...is it a mess, is someone there...did she not pay on time? All red flags.

Caroline and I are not trying to call you a bad person, but trying to get you to open your eyes to those around you. By accepting their bad behavior, you are opening yourself up to be a part of it, even when that is not your conscious intention.

Good luck to you. I hope it continues to get better for you!
All these events I was talking about took place from 2008 up until February of this year. I no longer associate with those type of people and I stay to myself. I am very careful in what I say to other providers and whom I talk to online and in person. If I ever decide to work with a provider again, I will check out their providing background and if they've screwed over anyone. If they have, I'm not working with them. I plan on mentoring other girls who wish to enter the business. At this point, I'd rather work behind the scenes.
Melissa, you sound like a wise woman!