Overweight Hobbyists

I have no qualms about weight/shape etc. I'm not looking for a boyfriend-- this is my job. I do not discriminate.

HOWEVER, proper cleaning within the folds/creases/neither-region etc is crucial in robust men, and sadly, oft overlooked

IMO, being nice and being clean are paramount to the looks dept.

If I can't handle an hour with someone because of their looks, I should just start pushing up daisies--because philanthropy.
I have no qualms about weight/shape etc. I'm not looking for a boyfriend-- this is my job. I do not discriminate.

HOWEVER, proper cleaning within the folds/creases/neither-region etc is crucial in robust men, and sadly, oft overlooked

If I can't handle an hour with someone because of their looks, I should just start pushing up daisies--because philanthropy. Originally Posted by PhillyChik
I'm sure you don't want to mess with a fatty. I doubt anyone does. I'm guessing the fat boys want the most intimacy.

Having said that, for 38, you look damn good and I'm not in to chicks older than me. Hell, for 28, you look damn good. I hate dorking out on the internet with compliments, but I have to in the rare case that it's actually deserved.

You're a nice looking lady. Roll tide!! Or whatever you rednecks say every Saturday in Alabama during the football games.

Edit: Can't claim Philly and Alabama...Two different worlds of retards....Actually Philly people have a lot more brains than Alabama retards...Sorry, just being honest.. A city beats a state in this case.
Don't want to make overweight guys feel bad, but you need to lose weight.

It's good for your health, makes you perform better, makes more positions possible, and makes your dick a bit bigger.

I lost 50 lbs. Best thing I ever did.

Find an exercise program and stick with it.
Don't know why you don't want over weight guys to feel bad, (not at all directed at the guy above me.). Fuck them. Stop being a pig. I could not care less about why they have no self control about food consumption. .

Why would anyone not care about being fat? It's unhealthy and stupid.
I always assumed most of these clowns on here are old and fat. And just for the record, I'm neither old nor remotely fat, (actually I'm probably in incredible shape for this place, and I'm positive that I'm really tall for here.) so I guess I'm just being an ass on this topic.

Funny thread though. I would love for a chick to admit that fat asses aren't welcome and see how many days she spends staring at her phone to ring. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Actually I've known of several providers who refused to see gents over a certain weight, and they all stayed pretty busy.
Actually I've known of several providers who refused to see gents over a certain weight, and they all stayed pretty busy. Originally Posted by Bijou Neko
Surprising...No Pun intended.

If I can't handle an hour with someone because of their looks, I should just start pushing up daisies--because philanthropy. Originally Posted by PhillyChik
well said! My motto---I need a chubby hubby for my chunky monkey!
I always assumed most of these clowns on here are old and fat. And just for the record, I'm neither old nor remotely fat, (actually I'm probably in incredible shape for this place, and I'm positive that I'm really tall for here.) so I guess I'm just being an ass on this topic.

Funny thread though. I would love for a chick to admit that fat asses aren't welcome and see how many days she spends staring at her phone to ring. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Feel free to post a picture of your "awesomeness". You're on a Pay to Play site like everyone else. And please include your dick so we can judge for ourselves. Put up or shut up and stop making this thread about "you".
Calm down post whore hooker. Maybe your whore ass should post a face pic and maybe I'll consider doing so.
Calm down post whore hooker. Maybe your whore ass should post a face pic and maybe I'll consider doing so. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Meh.
  • Old-T
  • 07-20-2014, 09:56 AM
Lucas, your last few posts deserve significantly more time than I can afford to give them right now so I will try to find time to reply in greater detail later. But I have to say two things now:

1. Quit acting like a hormone hyped teenager, this was a civil discussion among adults, and you are working hard to not fit that description

2. Suggest you go play in the Political forum if your goal--as it seems to be--is see how many insults per word you can throw our. That is what that forum is for.
Lucas, your last few posts deserve significantly more time than I can afford to give them right now so I will try to find time to reply in greater detail later. But I have to say two things now:

1. Quit acting like a hormone hyped teenager, this was a civil discussion among adults, and you are working hard to not fit that description

2. Suggest you go play in the Political forum if your goal--as it seems to be--is see how many insults per word you can throw our. That is what that forum is for. Originally Posted by Old-T
Thanks for the sage advice, Old - T. You know what you can do with it. I don't play with you clowns in the political forum though.I've been on topic. Sorry I'm not fat if that offends you.
My 1.3" of dangling death is mighty hefty.
I love this place...
Meh. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I've always like sassy chicks!