Fall Selfie Thread!

Just one more for good measure...

wow....I got to play with her last week...woohooooooo
Amazing picture Ms. Lilly

You're gorgeous!
Amazing picture Ms. Lilly

You're gorgeous! Originally Posted by captjackno
Thank you, captjackno!!! Compliments are always appreciated and are usually rewarded. 💋
  • R.M.
  • 12-26-2016, 11:15 AM
Thank you, captjackno!!! Compliments are always appreciated and are usually rewarded. 💋 Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood
Well, in that case, not only was the pic amazing, but absolutely sexy and gorgeous
I love these threads
Super cute Nola Starlett.
Your photo is so glamorous R.M. I love it!

Originally Posted by R.M.

So I took this picture the week before Thanksgiving. I was about to run my last spartan race of the season and had just finished running Battle of New Orleans, well I get pretty banged up running OCR's and when I was about to get a shower I noticed one of my bruises were in the shape of a heart!! I walked around for 2 days showing people cause I'm such a dork lol

So I took this picture the week before Thanksgiving. I was about to run my last spartan race of the season and had just finished running Battle of New Orleans, well I get pretty banged up running OCR's and when I was about to get a shower I noticed one of my bruises were in the shape of a heart!! I walked around for 2 days showing people cause I'm such a dork lol Originally Posted by addison_scott
Very sexy Ms Addison.
Yes Dallas, I was totally blown away! Hopefully we get to connect again when you head back this way for Mardi Gras.

wow....I got to play with her last week...woohooooooo Originally Posted by DallasRain
I fibbed. THIS is my last and final selfie, or rather belfie, for 2016. Enjoy!

Now that is one pretty picture!!! Thank you, sexy lady!
I fibbed. THIS is my last and final selfie, or rather belfie, for 2016. Enjoy!

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Nice advertising ladies!