This threAD is for AngelinaDream...like most other threads.

Is this that new thing called sarcasm? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
No... it was a secretly coded message that I thought only you would understand ... since it involved reading something other than this board... and you are one of the few people on this board that reads something other than their own posts...

P.S. ... yes I just called you smart... so sue me...
If you don't like what I have to say, you can always ignore me. Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
If only you knew how hard that is
Look who's talking. If you don't like what I have to say, you can always ignore me. You're not going to intimidate me; you're a joke. I'm laughing at you now and I'll continue to laugh at your lame attempts to engage me. You're weak and you have to hide behind your avatar to be strong. Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
Don't ignore the fools, you ridicule them until they disappear, and then continue to bash them while they're gone to keep the memory of their stupidity alive for when they show up again.

I don't need to hide, I just can't make real threats on a SHMB. Remember, I've just come from a place where I was able to shoot insane people, how I long for Iraq sometimes.

People like you had better get ready. Up till now it's just been Dearhunter, but I'm back, and morons better beware...
Ok... everyone join hands while Wakeup leads us in a singing , "Kum Bay Yah" ...
Don't ignore the fools, you ridicule them until they disappear, and then continue to bash them while they're gone to keep the memory of their stupidity alive for when they show up again.

I don't need to hide, I just can't make real threats on a SHMB. Remember, I've just come from a place where I was able to shoot insane people, how I long for Iraq sometimes.

People like you had better get ready. Up till now it's just been Dearhunter, but I'm back, and morons better beware... Originally Posted by Wakeup
here is a link for you.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&wr...ed=0CDgQtQMwAA

your statement that you cannot make real threats is disturbing enough. If you want to go back to killing there is another war for you, but pretty sure you wont go. The best you can do is threaten people on a board.
here is a link for you.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&wr...ed=0CDgQtQMwAA

your statement that you cannot make real threats is disturbing enough. If you want to go back to killing there is another war for you, but pretty sure you wont go. The best you can do is threaten people on a board. Originally Posted by live4fun
He also needs this link .... God bless you wake up .. you need it ...

http://stjohnsdowntown.org/touch1.org.html

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...7a1c3c62b92b94

This is the prayer line for wake up ...

http://stjohnsdowntown.org/component...id,77/lang,en/
St. Johns is religion based, I'm an athiest.

The Army actually goes through incredible lengths to make sure we're mentally fine when we come back and the months that follow. I've been given a clean bill of health. I'm just an asshole who has little tolerance for stupidity, fortunately I find a lot of that on SHMBs, so I get a great outlet for stress.

Live4fun, I made it very very clear I don't make real threats on boards, spare me your dime store psycho babble. I expect it from Brooke since I took a swipe at her earlier, you have no excuse but being a paranoid idiot. Those people who know me here realize I'm a just a prick, you need to clue in. Next?
Next.......ok......I'll go next..............

Uh......thanks for defending us and your country.................AND BE NICE!!! I AM A GIRL!!!!
Back on topic people, where is our guest of honor , she probably wont show cause in most of her threADs I call her next move. CROWN ME, no flying Kings though.

Hmmmm I am sure her post here would look like this ---- I was so busy "modeling", "school" or whatever that i didnt have time to respond (typical) .... or You all are so concerned about me.... How about "just as long as you pay me" .....

There I covered it, no flying Kings either.

Just joking about being on topic Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
She's just following proper etiquette and being fashionably late to her party.

Then again maybe she's busy playing checkers with a three year old or brushing up on her grammar before responding.
So where is Angelina?

I was looking forward to one of her classic "book me". A perfect thread dedicated to her and she no shows.......im confused.
In the mirror, I'm sure............mesmerised.... .........can't pull herself away..........
St. Johns is religion based, I'm an athiest.

The Army actually goes through incredible lengths to make sure we're mentally fine when we come back and the months that follow. I've been given a clean bill of health. I'm just an asshole who has little tolerance for stupidity, fortunately I find a lot of that on SHMBs, so I get a great outlet for stress.

Live4fun, I made it very very clear I don't make real threats on boards, spare me your dime store psycho babble. I expect it from Brooke since I took a swipe at her earlier, you have no excuse but being a paranoid idiot. Those people who know me here realize I'm a just a prick, you need to clue in. Next? Originally Posted by Wakeup
I know how you feel ... my anger management classes really piss me off...

People like you had better get ready. Up till now it's just been Dearhunter, but I'm back, and morons better beware... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Good for you; you can babble all you want. I'm not going anywhere. I'm here to stay until I'M good and ready to leave this board. There's not a damn thing you can say or do about it.
I know how you feel ... my anger management classes really piss me off... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Ha! Classic...
  • Trey
  • 09-18-2010, 04:34 PM
Just a question I know nothing of under cover diva.

Who/what are you? Provider, agency, retired, what's the deal?