Ball Sucking

You get used to shaving after the while if you do it regularly and use a premium razor like a Gillete Fusion. Don't use the cheap disposables unless you wanna look feel like you got a hand job from Freddy Kruger.
Blurr7 states:

Don't use the cheap disposables unless you wanna look feel like you got a hand job from Freddy Kruger.

Now thats funny but OUCH!!!!!!
Made the mistake once (and only ONCE!)of trying to do a quick cleanup with an electric razor. Was literally tearing the hairs out!
I enjoy having my balls licked and sucked gently - and I make sure they're nice and smooth before any session. Gently is the key word for me - too rough can make it slightly painful. Originally Posted by Jack Daniels
Yes you do like it hehehe!

Girls should always be gentle!!
Personally, I enjoy Ball Sucking IN and OUT of this hobby. Sometimes I beieve that I get carried away and just include the boys so they won't feel left out...hehehe. Shaved balls are best!!! No hair getting caught on my tongue ring. I HATE that! LMAO.
All this talk is making me crazy... I Love BBBJ!!!
There's a certain shudder that runs down my spine when a lady starts at the tip of my shaft and licks her way down, never taking me in her mouth but making a tortuously slow path to my balls where, upon reaching them, she pulls one into her mouth and starts sucking. I'm literally gripping the headboard when she pays attention to the twin before taking them both inside her mouth. Sigh..gotta go and....well...ahem..you know!