The appointment started going down hill when......

.....when I said "I wanna see not same"

.....and she said "same same."
......when i started fingering her, .....and pulled out a used condom. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
When I had FIV....and pulled out what looked and smelled like bad cottage cheese.
When he first started talking and noticed all of his teeth were rotten and brown. As he says he chews tobacco. Sorry, I had to walk out.
When he asked me if I'd mind <insert three of the forbidden topics here>.

~
When she leaned over the side of the bed and started puking.
as far as the gas issue...one way to pop a BBW is stick your needle in it. Two for one deal. Maybe is she not fat, just over pressured.
^^^ Ever charming

~
....when she told me ...... I had to pay.
....when she told me ...... I had to pay. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Mr. el Cheapo too the rescue
as far as the gas issue...one way to pop a BBW is stick your needle in it. Two for one deal. Maybe is she not fat, just over pressured. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Damn Newb, where have you been?!

Hey, I still went through with the session. I just had to wait 20 minutes for the Beano to kick in. She was my UTR so grabbing a box of covers wasn't an issue. She had an SO and couldn't have them hanging around.

Damn this thread is funny and also disgusting at the same time.
....she took off her panties and the stench made me throw up in my mouth a little bit

....she wanted to talk for 40 minutes and then wouldn't take her panties off

....her kid called while we were mid-coitus, and she told me to keep going while she answered it

....she gagged while in BBBJ and then threw up all over me

.....I got a look at her and became aware of why she doesn't post face pics Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Damn Spice, those all suck especially the phone call.

When i walked in and she already asked for a tip Originally Posted by 38super
That took some guts.

When I've given her all of my screening info including race but walk in to the room to "I didn't know you were black" Originally Posted by DEEZNUTTZ
Did she go through with the appointment?
When I am asked to send a picture of my fat toe because they want to see if it fit up there butthole Originally Posted by Azebella_amor

Ohhhh my!?!

......when i started fingering her, .....and pulled out a used condom. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Jeeeeze....did you go through or ask for your money back?
.........she arrived drunk then later passed out on the floor. and then when she woke up the next morning wanting a fee for and over night session.
Damn Houston eccie is funny and also disgusting at the same time. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
fify
.........she arrived drunk then later passed out on the floor. and then when she woke up the next morning wanting a fee for and over night session.
Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
but, did you go through with the session?
Cute lil thing there,

• D.G.
  • 09-05-2015, 02:20 PM
A flip phone ?