My first ECCIE client

Definitely brings back time. My first call ever and I was nervous as hell. But seeing how I have grown since make me proud. Thanks you to those great respectful clients Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
Honored to be one of yours
why would they not want to feel proud about committing to taking care of business, having a great incall, having an upbeat attitude, providing multiple activities w/ gusto, and generating revenue for themselves??

what's not to be proud about being a worker?
what's not to be proud about being an adult sex worker?

seriously, why did you post that?
almost reads like shaming her for her choice.

you're not feeling proud about being a trick does not translate into them not feeling proud about being an adult sex worker.

remember, when you (generic you) point a finger at someone, there are four more pointing back at you!
do unto others as you would have them do unto you! Originally Posted by pmdelites

Because BML69 has always been a negative buzzkill. NOTHING positive has ever come from him. Remember that.
  • BLM69
  • 06-08-2020, 02:34 PM
Because BML69 has always been a negative buzzkill. NOTHING positive has ever come from him. Remember that. Originally Posted by Gemineye
Call it what you want lover boy, you're nothing but a sorry trick in her book. Snap out of your fantasy land trick mindset
very sexy
I only remember the really good ones and the really bad ones. Everyone else is a blur. I didn’t know people were making hobby scrapbooks Originally Posted by FunMonday
I used to go by the handle Sexpistol before I dropped out of the hobby for a while (long story involving being assaulted and cancer followed by a long slow recovery). I hope there's a few ladies out there who remember me as one of their really good ones.

Ive met some incredibly sweet ladies in this profession.
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2020, 10:16 PM
I used to go by the handle Sexpistol before I dropped out of the hobby for a while (long story involving being assaulted and cancer followed by a long slow recovery) Originally Posted by almostfamous
Glad you beat cancer, getting assaulted is the ugly dangerous side of the hobby, this goes for both sides