I have a Question ? ?

Don't feel bad Aubrey, AlexandraFoxx get threatful texts everyday. She doesn't even want to visit Houston anymore, which I don't blame her. Originally Posted by annah nicole
It just seems a little ironic how I haven't mentioned anyone's names here...
But The guilty parties have decided to stand up on there own ? ?

You and your regular clients can post as many lies on my threads and ads as you want but please kinkymaddy stop sending the links of my ads to my mom, you didn't do that when I was working for you so please stop.
What's really sad is that somewhere behind all of this (and many other young women being taken advantage of) is a sweet 19 girl who has lost her voice in this world. And in the midst of it all, the managers behind the keyboards are killing their own business and the reputation of an overly trusting young lady. So when they are done with her, who will be there to pick them up and help figure out a way in this world? They have parents who worry about them, who cannot reach them because their freedoms have been taken away and they have been made to believe it's for their own good. My heart goes out to you Aubrey, where ever you are...
It just seems a little ironic how I haven't mentioned anyone's names here...
But The guilty parties have decided to stand up on there own ? ?

You and your regular clients can post as many lies on my threads and ads as you want but please kinkymaddy stop sending the links of my ads to my mom, you didn't do that when I was working for you so please stop. Originally Posted by Aubrey Jade
You are telling me my post is a lie? LOL

I came out and posted what I did because if your lies -- not out of guilt -- only thing Im guilty of is letting her know if she wants out -- she has an out,

Guess you didnt take her old cell phone and deactivate her FB the DAY she went with you. Kind of ironic how all that happened AND she went "indy" the same day -- what is that ya pimp name --- Indy?

BTW -- isnt it against the rules for someone to be on someone elses account? Much less a guy on a females account when she has no access to it
What's really sad is that somewhere behind all of this (and many other young women being taken advantage of) is a sweet 19 girl who has lost her voice in this world. And in the midst of it all, the managers behind the keyboards are killing their own business and the reputation of an overly trusting young lady. So when they are done with her, who will be there to pick them up and help figure out a way in this world? They have parents who worry about them, who cannot reach them because their freedoms have been taken away and they have been made to believe it's for their own good. My heart goes out to you Aubrey, where ever you are... Originally Posted by YummyMarie

It's a sad sad thing.... Yummy Marie, ty for this post... my goes out to all the managed girls as well... i hope one day when ither parties decides the other is no longer useful you can move on and prosper from there on out.

atleast the girls anyways i could care less what happens to the pimp... lol
I strongly suggest this comes to a stop or I will be handing out even more points. Torito warned everyone against this.

Forum Guidelines

#31 - Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.

BTW -- isnt it against the rules for someone to be on someone elses account? Much less a guy on a females account when she has no access to it Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka
Why don't you follow your own advice? From staff's perspective, you should be the last person to be raising questions about this in this thread, and I will leave it at that.

Now to put an end to this silly exchange of accusations, I am just going to address the following: All of you have brought a conflict off the board to our forums, which is none of our concerns. Now the abuse of multiple handles is a BIG board issue and some answers better be coming forward by PM or a crew may find itself with no access to any of their accounts. I am referring to two female handles used to reply to this thread and the male handle that deleted its post, all used to gang up on another user. I better be getting some answers soon, and I do not want BS stories. I don't care which of the three accounts you use to reach me, just come forward with the facts.
Aubrey.....You can come stay at my place...Will make room for you any day of the week....