Gentlemen your worst hobby experience

I have had so many where to start? 1st on was in Vegas. Cab driver asked if I want to check out a R&R club. Went, paid $$$$$ and told I could do what I wanted. When I saw the girl she said it would cost another $$$$$ for anything more than a dance. So got the dance and left. Then there was my treasure's review on ASPD where she took me for some big buck and I gave almost nothing. The last was my review of beth in San Antonio. $$$$.5 and again just a dance from a crackwhore. I am now only sticking to verified providers.
I had one that after I stopped and got a drink of water, she got up and got dressed. Said she didn't want fuck anymore.

Another time the lady didn't have any condoms. I ALWAYS bring condoms and lube.

Another time I was told I wasn't "feeding her enough PASSION". WTF is that supposed to mean?
Yup it's always a good bet to go with well REVIEWED providers but if you hobby long enough you will sooner or later have a negative experience such as a NCNS ect. Originally Posted by carkido45
Since I'm retired I seriously doubt NCNS will be a negative experience for me, because the lady in question just allowed me to spend that extra money on one of my other two favorite hobbies, Fishing and Golf.
" I announced yesterday we were going to start random drug testing and no one showed up for work today... so I called my daughter... that's her on stage..."

I nearly spit beer ... threw some money on the bar and walked out....ahhh the life of a road warrior... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!
When I drove past that strip mall a few months ago and saw the place boarded up, I laughed... But the experience still embarrasses me. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I never went there but that Paris Spa next to it...I was a regular. I hated to see that place close down.
Another time I was told I wasn't "feeding her enough PASSION". WTF is that supposed to mean? Originally Posted by Jasper
Usually and this may be a Texas thing, she wants either fisting or anal. Most of the time you have to ask.
Usually and this may be a Texas thing, she wants either fisting or anal. Most of the time you have to ask. Originally Posted by Wayward
Careful I think WayWard is setting you up!!!
Watch him he's sneaky like the devil.
carkido - "Don't you know my name?"
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yayclsjIW38"]YouTube- Rolling Stones - Sympathy for The Devil ( Live 1969 Altamont[/ame]
Usually and this may be a Texas thing, she wants either fisting or anal. Most of the time you have to ask. Originally Posted by Wayward
LMAO!!!!!
LMMFAO! thats good to know, wayward. thanks for the tip
Was it Blue?
No, Green?
No, Red?
No, White?
No, BLACK TUESDAY.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
I think you are going to win on this one Billy.
We get down to business, everythings fine, she rolls over for doggy, while I'm goin at it I guess the pressure was too much and she lets out the biggest fart I've ever heard! NOT a queef, a full blown fart! She apologizes but the stench was too much. I went soft, couldn't complete. Bye Bye $300. Heff
Hooked up with a well reviewed provider for a half-hour session. Arrived and she seemed to have an attitude because I didn't book an hour. After DATY she pulled out the condom and said "You need to harden up". To which I replied, "how 'bout a HJ", to which she retorted, not included in the quicky session. Being pissed, I grabbed it and began to stroke it hard. She started some dirty talking and, bingo, I came without her touching me at all. After that she uttered something under her breath and basically said "get lost". I was totally pissed and surprised because she was well reviewed. I researched more after because that was my first bad experience. I discovered some ymmv issues so was calmed some what.
We get down to business, everythings fine, she rolls over for doggy, while I'm goin at it I guess the pressure was too much and she lets out the biggest fart I've ever heard! NOT a queef, a full blown fart! She apologizes but the stench was too much. I went soft, couldn't complete. Bye Bye $300. Heff Originally Posted by Mr. Heffner
There is a well known hobbyist here, who once while an AMP girl was giving him let out a smelly fart he looked down and the girl crinkled her nose and kept going.lol
I guess that's a worst provider experience........RIGHT tbone2u. Lol