TEAM OBAMA KNEW AND THEY LIED (ABOUT BENGHAZI)....FACT JACK !

Feel free to start a Bush Is A Liar thread; in the meantime...

I can understand why you shit-for-brain Liberals want to deflect from Benghazi and the always-lying Obama.

I can understand why you shit-for-brain Liberals want to deflect from Benghazi and the always-lying Obama. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It would be a complete waste of bandwidth to start a new thread about the 4,500+ Americans who died in Iraq when we can use this one as a (Shrubya) "Bush Is A Liar thread?" In the meantime...

I can understand why you shit-for-brain Far, Far, Far Right-Wing Tea Nuts want to deflect from the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq and the always-lying Shrubya/Darth Cheney/Dummy Rummy.
I don't know if you noticed; but Obama is now our President......live in the past much ?
I don't know if you noticed; but Obama is now our President......live in the past much ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

i don't know if you noticed; but Shrubya was the last President that you voted for........live in the past much?

While on the subject of living in the past, I can understand why you shit-for-brain Far, Far, Far Right-Wing Tea Nuts want to deflect from the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq and the always-lying Shrubya/Darth Cheney/Dummy Rummy.
I didn't vote for Bush; and I have posted numerous times that he was a terrible president....

But you love all the Obama lies and failures.
I voted for Obama (dual citizenship ), but the bloke I voted for now is more of a muppet. The leftist platform he shouted from the rafters has fizzled.
I didn't vote for Bush; and I have posted numerous times that he was a terrible president.... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That's mighty strange coming from someone who repeatedly ignored all of the "terrible", historic failures of the Shrubya Administration (Iraq, September 15, 2008, Heck of a Job, Brownie, just to name a few) but bitches and moans every time Obama & Michelle wake up in the morning.
  • WTF
  • 05-01-2014, 09:20 AM
How will Joe use this without getting a lot of stink on himself? Originally Posted by gnadfly
He can't.

Only the GOP wants Biden to run like only the DNC wants Cruz to run ....well them and the Tea Wackers!
As soon as the republicans prove it without a doubt it will resurrect the dead. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No it will just convict a bunch of fucking criminals roaming around our government.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 05-01-2014, 09:22 AM

I can understand why you shit-for-brain Liberals want to deflect from Benghazi and the always-lying Obama. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Benghazi and the Iraq invasion are both in the past. Yet you only want to focus on one. Why is that?
Benghazi isn't "in the past".............there are hearings going on about it right now.........Jay Carney lied about it just yesterday................

Benghazi and the Iraq invasion are both in the past. Yet you only want to focus on one. Why is that? Originally Posted by WTF
No it will just convict a bunch of fucking criminals roaming around our government.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I would take that bet.
ECCIE didn't exist in 2008....

Like I said start a Bush The Liar thread..............

Live in the past much?

That's mighty strange coming from someone who repeatedly ignored all of the "terrible", historic failures of the Shrubya Administration (Iraq, September 15, 2008, Heck of a Job, Brownie, just to name a few) but bitches and moans every time Obama & Michelle wake up in the morning. Originally Posted by bigtex
Your defense of Obama is laughable.

TFF.
Benghazi and the Iraq invasion are both in the past. Yet you only want to focus on one. Why is that? Originally Posted by WTF
As far as Trendy Trendaway is concerned, Wisconsin & America are still "Trending" Romney.