Those Boobs

Sexy Brittany was one of the best !!! And I need to see ginger sometime Originally Posted by Big67
I’d love to meet you, hon! But I don’t come to Central Arkansas as frequently as I used to. Let me know if you are ever in NWA!
  • Big67
  • 03-29-2018, 07:37 PM
Ok I will
Staff Edit - Image Violation - Images removed - Biomed1

Marry queen, imo the perfect body; breasts and all Originally Posted by Cryformesky
+1 Marry Queen
GINGER DOLL tops them ALL
I know this is an old thread BUT boobs never die
In this day in age, GIFs are the way to go!
I think we need to show this thread some more love!

Staff Edit Image Violation - Biomed1
Topless images, including nipples, and below the waist nudity is not allowed. Thongs, bikini bottoms, etc. are required. No exposed anus or exposed genitalia. No exceptions, even if nothing is exposed, there needs to be some sort of garment worn (e.g., underwear, bikini, thong, etc.). Butt cheeks are welcome. Additionally, images where the subject is wearing something below the waist, but still leave genitalia, the anus, or pubic hair partially exposed are not allowed. Clothing that clings to the genital region or clothing that is somewhat transparent is permitted. Common examples of what is not acceptable are nude shower photos where the lady is covered in bubbles or nude pictures of the lady kneeling even where the genital region is concealed, a garment must be worn and visible.

Isn't that the truth!

Topless images, including nipples, and below the waist nudity is not allowed. Thongs, bikini bottoms, etc. are required. No exposed anus or exposed genitalia. No exceptions, even if nothing is exposed, there needs to be some sort of garment worn (e.g., underwear, bikini, thong, etc.). Butt cheeks are welcome. Additionally, images where the subject is wearing something below the waist, but still leave genitalia, the anus, or pubic hair partially exposed are not allowed. Clothing that clings to the genital region or clothing that is somewhat transparent is permitted. Common examples of what is not acceptable are nude shower photos where the lady is covered in bubbles or nude pictures of the lady kneeling even where the genital region is concealed, a garment must be worn and visible.

Originally Posted by ClaireBarsett

Originally Posted by ClaireBarsett

Well you showed this thread some massive hate cause all the boobs got removed!

No Hate - The Thread was lost in the past.
It was resurrected, and brought to the forefront.
When these older Threads with Images that are no longer permitted are Bumped, Staff has to make the required edits.
As stated in the Image Standards Guidelines:
Effective immediately, as well as being retroactively applied, the following are the new ECCIE Image Standard Guidelines:
I sure do like boobs.
I'm sorry, that was my bad... : (
I'm sorry, that was my bad... : ( Originally Posted by ClaireBarsett

No worries, you just exposed a kink in the armor. Now I have to search the bowels of ECCIE for nudie picks!
  • MrGiz
  • 05-06-2020, 11:04 PM
How can we reply to this thread without referencing the contents of the "Title"?

So Many Gorgeous Boobs... Eccie is EVIL!
Eccie is Evil

Sounds like the topic of a Baptist preacher’s sermon, LOL.