Bullshitting in moderation?

very well put Deanna Luv. Its all about respect. Princess yours look huge. You got best view whenever u want. Just stand in front of mirror.
Pulling my seat next Marla and Jules. I need a refresher course.

Okay so I get what the OP said. Several of these types of threads have popped up lately. Just different titles.

Find another provider that does not bs you. We all don't.
Do not pre-pay
If your spidy sense goes off like a red alert alarm.....run.

Or I could be wrong and Im going to sit next to Jules and Marla... Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

Now if you are going to good school girls . . . No sniffing the dry erase markers.
Now if you are going to good school girls . . . No sniffing the dry erase markers. Originally Posted by pyramider

Who wants to sniff dry erase markers when they are surrounded by itoxicating ladies! I'ma be sniffing the napes of their necks and the cleavage...you can have the markers!
You mean to tell me there are ladies out there who are less than honest and BS you gents? Do they actually get away with that?

Digging in my closet now...looking for my hot pink school girl skirt. Pigtails with bows? What time does class start? Should I bring a notebook to take notes or my toy bag for demonstrations?
I nominate myself as the classroom monitor.