Confessions

I must also confess I woke up with two hot naked women in the bed the other day after a night of lesbian lovin' !!!
I confess that I perched on the chaise at Dakota Lounge last Saturday night, and made sexy eyes at the nervous businessmen/tourists in the corner as I repeatedly crossed and uncrossed my legs, paying no mind to the fact that my skirt was entirely too short.

And I confess that I may have felt Britney or Taylor up while licking my lips and gazing at the tourists.

And I confess that I had too much tequila.

I also confess that I don't remember how Britney, Taylor and I made it home after our girls' night out last weekend... but I do recall waking up next to two very hot, very naked ladies in bed with me... and I liked it. More than a little bit. Maybe even a lot.
I must confess............ Natalie Reign is a an awesome kisser and I rubbed one out to her the other night thinking of how good she kisses and reminding me a former co worker.....

sixx
I must confess that I just got a little excited at the thought of my own kisses... and now I'm typing with one hand.
I must confess that I just got a little excited at the thought of my own kisses... and now I'm typing with one hand. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Sweet....
So this really happened. I confess that on Monday night I stalked a guy through an apartment complex because I liked his car, then blocked him in so he couldn't leave without talking to me, and when he asked me to go home with him, I did, got caught by his ex girlfriend while performing felatio on his deck, finished with some humping and pumping in his room after setting the alarm so the ex couldn't come back in unannounced, and did the walk of shame at 6am Tuesday morning.
So this really happened. I confess that on Monday night I stalked a guy through an apartment complex because I liked his car, then blocked him in so he couldn't leave without talking to me, and when he asked me to go home with him, I did, got caught by his ex girlfriend while performing felatio on his deck, finished with some humping and pumping in his room after setting the alarm so the ex couldn't come back in unannounced, and did the walk of shame at 6am Tuesday morning. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Care to make that into another one of your "Taylor Maiden Role Plays"?
i jack off nearly every day to pictures on Dallas Rain
i whack off off an almost daily basic to photos of tara Evans
i beat my meat about once every 24 hrs to imagaes of Sonya playmate
i have a very sore penis
I confess:

I am perfect.
I am always attentive in foreplay and unrelenting in the sack.
I am witty yet serious.
Handsome yet Humble
Rich but not a showoff
Proud without arrogance.
My penis varies in size to the oriface it encounters
And I never ever lie.
a bj on the porch sounds like a fine way to end the evening
So this really happened. I confess that on Monday night I stalked a guy through an apartment complex because I liked his car, then blocked him in so he couldn't leave without talking to me, and when he asked me to go home with him, I did, got caught by his ex girlfriend while performing felatio on his deck, finished with some humping and pumping in his room after setting the alarm so the ex couldn't come back in unannounced, and did the walk of shame at 6am Tuesday morning. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
I confess. I did the GH today. It was one of THE hottest sessions I've experienced. Period.
  • ezman
  • 10-29-2010, 04:17 PM
I'm really as good as the girls say I am.
Shhhhh... EZMAN!! You're not supposed to tell anyone that you're behind the curtain! It's a SECRET!

@Damon: Yeah.... I agree. That was pretty freaking hot.
Shhhhh... EZMAN!! You're not supposed to tell anyone that you're behind the curtain! It's a SECRET!

@Damon: Yeah.... I agree. That was pretty freaking hot. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
EWWW! brings a whole new meaning to CIM (cum in man)
I'm wondering who'll confess to being the first one tied to the St. Andrew's cross.......