Called upon to do the impossible for the ungrateful...

• CJ7
  • 09-10-2013, 11:18 AM
Why did Obama oppose Toomey-Inhofe ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
because he wanted the dipshit republicans to accept as much responsibility for the stupid sequester as he had ... the sequester was politics gone wrong and BOTH sides fucked up by playing chicken with each other

FACT JACK !!
Glad to see you admit to what a piece of shit Obama is.

The Republicans tried to fix the situation with Toomey-Inhoffe; Obama didn't want to cooperate.........

Obama is all about gaming the politics; he was willing to fuck the military and veterans.

At least the GOP was trying to do the right thing with Toomey-Inhoffe...but Obama is scum and preferred to have his wedge issue !

FACT JACK !
  • CJ7
  • 09-10-2013, 11:24 AM

The Republicans tried to fix the situation with Toomey-Inhoffe; Obama didn't want to cooperate.........

Obama is all about gaming the politics; he was willing to fuck the military and veterans.

At least the GOP was trying to do the right thing with Toomey-Inhoffe...but Obama is scum and preferred to have his wedge issue !

FACT JACK ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

https://www.disabledveterans.org/201...lion-veterans/
Dodge the question................we all know the answer.
  • CJ7
  • 09-10-2013, 12:13 PM

FACT JACK ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
not as glad as I am to see you admit the republicans are crazy son of a bitches
the sequester was politics gone wrong and BOTH sides fucked up by playing chicken with each other Originally Posted by CJ7
I agree - and it is actually serving to lower the deficit, though QE2 more than compensates for the lack of stimulus.
Whereas it would be nice to properly compensate the American fighting man, so much of the military these days is becoming so politically correct I'm losing my enthusiasm for it. Much of the military promotion system is social engineering these days, and it actually benefits left wing political causes such as women generals and promotion of homosexuals, as well as throttling the opinions of chaplains who disagree with homosexuality. Once the right wing realizes the military is being used for that, they may stop joining and projecting liberal American power around the globe.
I've often thought that I wouldn't mind being a cop, were it not for the fact that I'd have to spend so much of my working day trying to convince myself that there's no such thing as a stupid law. I can't even imagine what it must be like for a soldier, sailor or airman to know that he might be called upon to kill (or die) for the current commander-in-chief.
Lets print up a couple of trillion $ and give out some Obozo phones. Make everyone feel real good.
  • WTF
  • 09-10-2013, 09:19 PM
I've often thought that I wouldn't mind being a cop, were it not for the fact that I'd have to spend so much of my working day trying to convince myself that there's no such thing as a stupid law. I can't even imagine what it must be like for a soldier, sailor or airman to know that he might be called upon to kill (or die) for the current commander-in-chief. Originally Posted by roaringfork
Soldiers do not kill nor die for the CIC, no matter who it is.

the members of the US military are looking forward to a 1% pay raise from Obama. It was going to be an entire 1.8% but Obama (who spent over $1 billion on getting reelected and nearly $700 million on vacations) cancelled the other .8% because the country is still in recovery. This is about one half of what Obama spent on the election and less than he spent on vacations. Since Pelosi thinks that unemployment payments help the economy why wouldn't well deserved pay increases for the military also help the economy?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...Nearly-In-Half Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Do you want less government spending or not? Make up your fucking mind.
Do you want less government spending or not? Make up your fucking mind. Originally Posted by WTF
JD Idiot, along with his Teawipe partners in crime, wants to bitch and moan about anything and everything Obama.

They offer no solutions, only complaints!
  • WTF
  • 09-10-2013, 10:14 PM
JD Idiot, along with his Teawipe partners in crime, wants to bitch and moan about anything and everything Obama.

They offer no solutions, only complaints! Originally Posted by bigtex
They want to shrink government spending....except on their pet projects. Seems like that is the exact same thing they accuse the Liberals of doing. JD will not get the irony.
Paying our servicemen and women is a "pet project". I wonder if WPF will get his stupidity.
WTF and your little dog Tex that is a strawman argument. What the right wants is our money to be spent on necessary things like the military, highways, bridges, and the like and not on "green"energy, unions, and bailouts of pension funds. The military is a necesssary (especially the troops you hate so much) and Obama should spend less on himself to make their pay raise possible.

WTF!!! You dirty girl.
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2013, 01:44 AM
WTF and your little dog Tex that is a strawman argument. What the right wants is our money to be spent on necessary things like the military, highways, bridges, and the like and not on "green"energy, unions, and bailouts of pension funds. The military is a necesssary (especially the troops you hate so much) and Obama should spend less on himself to make their pay raise possible.

WTF!!! You dirty girl. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You can send in your Federal funded teacher pay to our soldiers you hypocritical Tea Turd. Put your money where your mouth is. I helped pay for a war veterans funeral, gladly I might add as he was kin.

Paying our servicemen and women is a "pet project". I wonder if WPF will get his stupidity. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We all know you will not get your stupidity. We all have pet projects...if you want soldiers to be paid more, send in a check and pay them more out of your hypocritical pocket.

You and JD want others to pay for your pet projects. That is the part you two idiots don't get.
Their pet projects are more important than a democrats..