Boring Iowa. RE.

Jenessa onerichmandsm said you did the same to him so I am not the only one. You are crazy I gave you references and you said everything was a go now you said I didnt. So I guess everyone that said you stood them up in Iowa eccie is lying? No one is obsessing I merely stated my experience on one of the reviews and you got your butt hurt b/c it put you in a bad light. Before I thought what Seth said about you were lies but you lived up to every word. You are a liar, rude and disrespectful to other providers. Also like I have stated go read the thread I linked again remember to put on your glasses b/c onerichmandsm called you rude not me. I guess you are just a rude impolite person in general so you assumed I called you rude when I didn't lol.
Oh hell, I had no idea she had actually named you BI, that we even had a member named Boring Iowa. Glad you responded, I'll leave this open if everyone can behave and avoid the name calling.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1838957#post1 838957

So since you wanted to post here I let everyone see the type of person you are. Seth seems to be spot on about you and I Loled. I could keep arguing with you but its like arguing with a 10 year old that cant get their facts straight and lies out of their ass. People can read both of those links and see for themselves. If you were such a good provider you shouldn't care what I say but I guess it is true so you get all defensive. You said I whined, anyone can go to the first link I posted and see that I didn't. I merely stated my experience. So one advice take an etiquette class and stop being an @&$&? to everyone it will help you out in the long run. This is my last reply to you have fun.
SO,,, the only thing that will prove the point is corresponding emails.. not other things that happened.. I am rude to guys that calls and waste my time with not having referecens ready to go, I am rude when they won't read all the advertising .. stick to the points and you ARE GETTING OFF SUBJECT..
Guys can call out providers names but we don't when it comes to stupid shit...
Its weak when someone throws up other ppls incidents in order to look good. This is YOU AND HER.
If you go the emails then send them to moderators and they will call the SHOTS.
Apparently you have not read anything and just jumped to a conclusion. So do yourself a favor and read all the facts before you make yourself look foolish.
I read it... and its a fact that women providers don't give out names on the fkn board everytime a guy doesn't act right.. we would be here forever. If a guy has a bad review then thats something else. But women dont put up a guys name when he does NCNS.. we don't name him when he tries to haggle us.... we don't name a guy when he acts stupid and disrespectful..
THATS WHAT YOU ARE DOING. you don't think ladies see this crap and not wanna do bizness WITH YOU.. just saying look at it both ways.
Not sure I understand what you are trying to say that whole paragraph is a mess... Not here to argue with you just read the links I posted. They tell the whole story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenessaskye
You the absolutely ONLY person who has ever said i blew anyone off.

You did not give a single reference and refused any screening info, period.

LOL yes i intended to send you a PM in 3rd person, about you. Thats what i intended. I mean when you read the original post its very clearly written TO YOU and not ABOUT YOU at all from the syntax. Interesting how your the only person who thought that though.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by onerichmandsm
I am agreeing with boringiowa, I called this lady myself to set up a appt, and she did not return the call and when I called back she was extremely rude on the phone.
No offense I do not care how well she sucks c-ck, the statements and reviews I have read have been good, but all seem to be by the same clique of hobbyists.

Then I just read a review and statment response about her how she does not need business like the other traveling ladies, no offense, but she sure does advertise on BP everyday business cant be booming that much.

I will stay with class and that is Kay and Couture.
SO,,, the only thing that will prove the point is corresponding emails.. not other things that happened.. I am rude to guys that calls and waste my time with not having referecens ready to go, I am rude when they won't read all the advertising .. stick to the points and you ARE GETTING OFF SUBJECT..
Guys can call out providers names but we don't when it comes to stupid shit...
Its weak when someone throws up other ppls incidents in order to look good. This is YOU AND HER.
If you go the emails then send them to moderators and they will call the SHOTS. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
I read it... and its a fact that women providers don't give out names on the fkn board everytime a guy doesn't act right.. we would be here forever. If a guy has a bad review then thats something else. But women dont put up a guys name when he does NCNS.. we don't name him when he tries to haggle us.... we don't name a guy when he acts stupid and disrespectful..
THATS WHAT YOU ARE DOING. you don't think ladies see this crap and not wanna do bizness WITH YOU.. just saying look at it both ways. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
What are you doing in the ring? I told you wait for me in the truck! LOL
Jenessa onerichmandsm said you did the same to him so I am not the only one. You are crazy I gave you references and you said everything was a go now you said I didnt. So I guess everyone that said you stood them up in Iowa eccie is lying? No one is obsessing I merely stated my experience on one of the reviews and you got your butt hurt b/c it put you in a bad light. Before I thought what Seth said about you were lies but you lived up to every word. You are a liar, rude and disrespectful to other providers. Also like I have stated go read the thread I linked again remember to put on your glasses b/c onerichmandsm called you rude not me. I guess you are just a rude impolite person in general so you assumed I called you rude when I didn't lol. Originally Posted by BoringIowa
BI hits his opponent with a straight hard left sending the fighter back onto the ropes! SL sends BI to his corner and gives Jessica the standing 8 count!
He say , she say...
I am going to start using names on this board when guys act stupid since they won't give the same common courtesy.
Any moron can start a thread, including ME and the emails are the only proof..
Don't see any copied emails..
Send them out ladies and gentlemen IF YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE YOU.. damnnnn ...
The bully mentality is pathetic... you want a protest march and now you got it. This is really attractive.
If you knew all this about HER... you SHOULD HAVE LEFT HER ALONE...YOUR FAULT..
Don't act like you are not part to blame.
Can we just get a main column for bashing and Bitching?
SL, where is your truck ?
He say , she say...
I am going to start using names on this board when guys act stupid since they won't give the same common courtesy.
Any moron can start a thread, including ME and the emails are the only proof..
Don't see any copied emails..
Send them out ladies and gentlemen IF YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE YOU.. damnnnn ...
The bully mentality is pathetic... you want a protest march and now you got it. This is really attractive.
If you knew all this about HER... you SHOULD HAVE LEFT HER ALONE...YOUR FAULT..
Don't act like you are not part to blame.
Can we just get a main column for bashing and Bitching?
SL, where is your truck ? Originally Posted by Anita Lay
I just love sassy chicks! It’s just out side sweetie! It’s the one that has the sticker "Foot Long" by the driver’s side window. On the passenger side it says "Current Occupant" LOL

Hey, AL do you know what cowboy foreplay is?
Get in the truck Bitch.. said the cowboy..
I said.. ok,you pussy whipped redneck.. giggle giggle..
You know where the dog house is if you mess up.. on the back of your truck.
yeee haaaa SL.
yeee haaaa SL. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
It just doesn't get much better than this! I just love the holidays! Every one SPREADING cheer! I just can't wait! LOL
yeee haaaa SL. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Dog house? I spent so much time in the dog house; I thought it was where I lived! LOL

You know AL, hobbyist aren't much different than dogs, we can be trained! Let me explain! I purchased this cute little Springer spaniel. Liver & White. But the little guy just kept taking a crap in the house every single day! So I talked to this Provider / Dog trainer who told me what to do! She said when you get home, rub the dogs nose in the poop and throw him out the window! I thought man that seems kinda strange but I'll give it a try! So for 7 days in a row I would come home, see the poop grab the dog rub his nose in the poop and out the window he went! Well you won’t believe it, but it worked great! Now when I get home, the dog sees me, runs over to his poop, rubs his nose in it and jumps out the window! And you say we can't be trained! LOL