ANGRY bird

• Toyz
  • 05-03-2012, 03:21 PM
We need a new section for some of you guys...can call it "24/7 FAPMASTERS" & can be for discussions of girls that have showcases worth fapping to...

Girls can charge a bonus for sending you pictures geared more to your personal fetish...

Kill two angry birds with one stone...you get fappage, SLB gets currency....
I'm having a simulated session to your photos right now. Originally Posted by Sire
That's it buddy, you fucked it up for everyone.
I just changed my rates; $1000 per the hour.
But that comes with a lifetime of unlimited masturbation rights.

Now, will that be cash or credit.

No tipping required.
  • Toyz
  • 05-03-2012, 05:26 PM

No tipping required. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
LMAO!!

L.U.M.P.

"Lifetime Unlimited Masturbation Priviledges"
  • Sire
  • 05-03-2012, 05:40 PM

Is that a one time fee, or for every hour?

Can I pay in "installments"?

Catch me if you can!
Thank god for the urban dictionary. And thank you Toyz for adding a new word to my vocabulary.

Looks like we both created another one for the old urban dictionary. L.U.M.P. it is.

We need a new section for some of you guys...can call it "24/7 FAPMASTERS" & can be for discussions of girls that have showcases worth fapping to...

Girls can charge a bonus for sending you pictures geared more to your personal fetish...

Kill two angry birds with one stone...you get fappage, SLB gets currency.... Originally Posted by Toyz

No problem as long as I can pay you 3 bucks a month towards the 1000 (of course I'll give you normal rate for the actual hour of providing assuming it comes with a great sammich) Still waiting on your to describe that last one you made.
You are still on that sandwich huh homie? You're so funny.
My sammy' is more like a hoagie, I though you preferred sliced bread.
Call me sometime when you have a large appetite .

Oh and no financing. I always say if you don't have the money for it now, don't buy it. Besides, this 'aint Rooms To Go, and I'm not going out of business every 6 months. I've been around a while and I'm not going anywhere! So start saving your duckies (isn't that slang for ducats? IDK). But for you, since you the homie ...... I'll throw in a free hoagie for you Boo

Holla!

P.S. I'm over 30 now (but my backpage ad will probably still say I'm 28 for a couple of more years. What the hell. I'm black, you can't tell. Right? Maybe I'll just start wearing pig tails *shrug*). So just know that you gotta save fast b/c I'm getting to be an "old biddy" (I love that word, but I use hag. Im going to have to change it up).

No problem as long as I can pay you 3 bucks a month towards the 1000 (of course I'll give you normal rate for the actual hour of providing assuming it comes with a great sammich) Still waiting on your to describe that last one you made. Originally Posted by homer13
You are still on that sandwich huh homie? You're so funny.
My sammy' is more like a hoagie, I though you preferred sliced bread.
Call me sometime when you have a large appetite .

Oh and no financing. I always say if you don't have the money for it now, don't buy it. Besides, this 'aint Rooms To Go, and I'm not going out of business every 6 months. I've been around a while and I'm not going anywhere! So start saving your duckies (isn't that slang for ducats? IDK). But for you, since you the homie ...... I'll throw in a free hoagie for you Boo

Holla!

P.S. I'm over 30 now (but my backpage ad will probably still say I'm 28 for a couple of more years. What the hell. I'm black, you can't tell. Right? Maybe I'll just start wearing pig tails *shrug*). So just know that you gotta save fast b/c I'm getting to be an "old biddy" (I love that word, but I use hag. Im going to have to change it up). Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I'll take the hoagie, hell I'll eat just about anything that taste good,

Since I'm not much into fapping (prefer the real thing), I can't do the lifetime thing though, just the in person stuff.
SLB you remind me of one of those discount airlines. prices are lower but they want to charge for everything- pillow, to check bags, drink, p-nuts, mags,

You should start charging by the pump. Excuse me hobbyist, my ad clearly states 20 pumps for that price. I counted 23 pumps and 2 buck per extra pump I need another 6 bucks from you.

hahahhahahaha Originally Posted by homer13
. WTF EVER don't comment anymore I don't like you cuz you a Azz of yourself trying to be nice but in a way your not
I have a voice I am not whispering you never heard my voice so there tell me if I am if you hear my voice
go write a book about it see how good you do with that i dare you go do it you just keep bragging and making me don't like you anyway since the social you not attractive at all and saying this in front of everyone made yourself look more of a Azz
SLB- your crazy, I told you that when I met you at social. Guys will fap to the jcp catalog. You aint getting no $$. but to recap this is what I remember so far.

1. You want guy to pay for your incall
2. You want guy to send you pics of them so you can decide if you want to see them
3. You want guy to pay for pics of you that they look at.

Can't wait to read your next thread.

p.s. I'll send you pics, but I'm gonna charge because I think you might wanna female fap to them.

:mf_laughbounce2 : Originally Posted by homer13
  • Toyz
  • 05-04-2012, 06:31 AM
And...here...we...GO!
Hahahahaha!!!
  • Toyz
  • 05-04-2012, 06:54 AM
AS a community service I will give you the clifs notes of SLB statements above. Also, that I know Homie was doing laundry & washing the windows until the wee mornings, so he will be on with his astute & respectful rebuttal later this morning...

SLB Said:

* You a pimp boy, you is fuuuugglleee & yo momma dresses you funny
* You think you funny, but you ain't all that
* I seen you straight up niggah, & you ain't got no game
* I'm layin' this down so you can dig, you DIG? You FEEL ME BOY?
* Just back the fuck off, 'cause I ain't listenin to yo noize no mo.

This has been a public service translation by Toyz...
Do you know what the real enterprising girls like to do? They create a website, complete with a gallery full of the same pics that are on their showcases. Then, inside that same gallery, they have picture files that require premium access. How does an interested hobbyist/admirer get premium access, you ask? The provider charges for it! Nothing new here, just a logical business solution for what seems to be a problem.