• only1
  • 12-31-2015, 01:38 PM
I am not near retirement
So
Make more money
To
Travel more
Fuck more
I think you are gorgeous THN!! I always liked your pics Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Awe thank you, beautiful.
You better get over here today then! This is one I secretly and selfishly hope you break Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Thank you for being that sexy little devil on.my shoulder Jules
Jules baby.
One day soon l need a lesson from you.
Contact Laura Lynn for a ref.
Shit, if you find a winner let me know, I would definitely love to cum from a blowjob too! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
To bobo and DK...my 2 bits....took me a couple of years to "give myself permission " to cum in a ladies mouth.
For two reasons:
1. My mind would tell me I "had to show'm what a fuck stud I am" and "impress" them.
2. felt like I wasn't getting my money's worth since most of the time I have one shot.

How I resolved it?

They don't give a shit what "Fuck studs" we are (that's not a criticism ladies, I love y'all )
I do half hours or quickies if I know I want a bjcim.

NYR- Stop writing fucking novels!
Stay with a couple of regulars and stop one and done'n
I actually just reviewed my "numbers" from 2015 and compared them to 2014.. 2015 was very black and white (that is, dominated by black ladies and white ladies) compared to 2014.. it might be natural to say I will look for a more diverse ethnic mix, but I may or may not.. because 2015 was substantially more rewarding for service and value.

just keep on keeping on I guess, LOL..
To stick to my Fbsm l1 sessions only....hard to do when I want to bang jules and st69 again ...and finally see reese. But we will see Originally Posted by plove35

Hell, I can learn how to FBSM/L1....lmao.
To have gre experience with Latina provider
To slow down a bit.
That resolution might last a week or so, at most.
More MSOG visits. If I see you for an hour and don't pop twice, you automatically get a NO, particularly if you make no effort to achieve a second pop. I don't care how fine you are. Y'all wanna charge all kinds of damn money. Fine! Earn it.

Two pop minimum.

To work out more (a lot), so that I can have a beautiful body, to match my beautiful cock!

And Reese Foster. You are SOOOO going to get it when I find you this year.
Unlike Gbfs...I'll stick to my favorites as they are so great. Only new if they are talented, affordable (see rates out of control thread), available and talented.
Nice thought THN.....you are hot now, so kill us in 2016
I've been told every 10# of weight loss = 1/4" of dick length....so @ 200#, my resolution is to get to 140#, so......you get my drift.
Happy new year
Get out of my AMP comfort zone and see independent ladies