Recommendation Beautiful Black Woman

Sierra Sinclair and London Luvs are gorgeous Lady Friends of mine! Hands down some of the sweetest personalities! Originally Posted by berkleigh

+1 on those two.
  • 01-22-2019, 06:51 PM
Eva Damita! I've had her and she was awesome. Tastes good, feels good and a bangin' bod! And so beautiful. That was a very fun night.

Sierra and Morgan look incredibly hot too, I just haven't had the pleasure of experiencing them. But I'd like to! I'll be looking for playmates for my guy and I to spend some time with soon, so...
Have to add myself to list of course ❤ Originally Posted by Misty S
you know what? I saw your little video short on Listcrawler, and judging from what I saw, you're not getting me to disagree with your statement.
I would like to add myself to the list....
I met Jessica Temptress yesterday. She was phenomenal. Originally Posted by Sir Axl
Aww, thanks babe :-*
Thank you guys for the mentions!

I am on an extended vacation until mid February so my ads are down/not updated. Hope to see some of ya'll soon
Great thread. Any of these fine ladies doing doubles together ?
  • BLM69
  • 01-23-2019, 10:46 PM
Surprised nobody has mentioned secret baby, tight little spinner that takes it up the ass. I've got my eye on her
  • grean
  • 01-24-2019, 07:51 AM
Thank you guys for recommending me! There are several beautiful black girls here. You should see us all! Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
See them all...Best recommendation yet!
  • Crock
  • 01-27-2019, 12:59 PM
Have to add myself to list of course ❤ Originally Posted by Misty S
I'll second. Very nice curves!

I'll also throw spinner Str8Kandi into the mix. She's gorgeous and comes in a tiny, tight package!
I'll also throw spinner Str8Kandi into the mix. She's gorgeous and comes in a tiny, tight package! Originally Posted by Crock
great choice.. I'll toss in JasmineMiamii for the same reason.

I accidentally searched for ECCIE via Bing today, when I thought I was typing in ECCIE in the bar.. PremierDesires was the first name I saw, associated with the "search". I found that interesting and noteworthy
I just saw PremierDesires again this afternoon. She's just fantastic; really one of Dallas' best and that's saying something.
This is a terrific thread, ladies and gents; let's keep it going. Thanks to those who posted these tasty tips!

Btw...Danielle J. Holy crap...whatta beauty she is, right? She's definitely on my TDL now!