Three charged in Flint water crisis more to come.

So now you're doubling down on shameless and stupid? Go back and re-read the title to this thread, dumbass. You wrote it. It says "Flint water crisis" right in the title! Then read the first post (#2) - suckclown calls the Republican Governor a "shitcunt". Who made it political again?

Still waiting for you to tell suckclown "fuck the kids if you can blame a Republican."

And still waiting for ekim to CHIMP OUT!!!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Is the chimp still up? Go to bed, ekim!

All you do is bitch about who is at fault. You have no suggestions for resolving the problem. LittleHypocriteEva, STFU. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
All you cn do is bitch about me Tonto, got any solutions? Just another Trumpette lots of hot air.
Fix it first, blame later. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Wrong, bleat "i'ts a democrats fault, do nothing.
  • DSK
  • 04-21-2016, 06:47 AM
All you cn do is bitch about me Tonto, got any solutions? Just another Trumpette lots of hot air. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The noble Indians helped the Pilgrims find the corn to eat and survive, and all you can do is insult one of their descendants. You are a disgrace.

Additionally, you don't even provide a substantive answer on yet another failed thread of yours. You are cornered, again, and you lash out with your typical stupidity.

BTW, the solution is already in place. They have switched back to Detroit's water, and are taking steps to abate the pipe problems.
All you cn do is bitch about me Tonto, got any solutions? Just another Trumpette lots of hot air. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah. You go away until you're smart enough to post with some intelligence.
Yeah. You go away until you're smart enough to post with some intelligence. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You first stupid old fuck.
Me first. I'm the chimp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You first stupid old fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wow! What a stunning, unexpected, vicious retort! I don't think I can recover from that!

Wow! What a stunning, unexpected, vicious retort! I don't think I can recover from that! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Prob not . You reap what you sow.
Prob not . You reap what you sow. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
OW!!! Got me again! PLEASE STOP,!
OW!!! Got me again! PLEASE STOP,! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So if EKIM " sows " his "two-lips" to all of the KanASS tranny's asses, what does HE reap ? Dingleberries, of course !
Be careful, Rey! His brutal insults are DEVASTATING! I hope you don't have to bear the brunt his anger.
Be careful, Rey! His brutal insults are DEVASTATING! I hope you don't have to bear the brunt his anger. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He's just upset that the musician Prince died today. EKIM always wanted to play "dressup " with some costumes like Prince wore. And he would swishy-walk with woomby to Prince tunes ! So it's bringing back memories of his "unrequited " love for woomby and how that " bitch " ( as the fags call one another ) ran off with Big Sir after all EKIM did to ensure woomby's landslide DOTY win.