Ten threads...two days...

Ha! I know what goes in that blank, and yes...it is beyond hilarious.
  • Doove
  • 03-11-2011, 02:22 PM
DAYUM! I heard from a lil birdie you have a killer body too. So you will talk to my girl but not to me? That's cool...I get it. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Now London, this thread is not about my over-inflated sense of self. It's about Wakeup's over-inflated sense of self. Please stay on topic.
Now London, this thread is not about my over-inflated sense of self. It's about Wakeup's over-inflated sense of self. Please stay on topic. Originally Posted by Doove

Hmmmm..... Is it? Or has everyone on here basically "Picked a side" from a fairly innocuous title and comment?

What is funny is how people ASSUME what he meant by 6 small words......... I have no clue what he meant by saying/posting that...... but it seems to me from what I have known from WU is that this is one of those little "test" things that he likes to do, to see how people work THEMSELVES into a nice little frenzy.......

I think I'm starting to 'get it'...... but maybe not.......

Back on topic? Wait....... what the f#$k is the topic supposed to be?

JaD
I don't read the newspaper front to back every day....I scan for the headlines that grab me and read those...so I don't care how many articles are written nor who writes them per se....I focus on the one's that interest me.
Back on topic? Wait....... what the f#$k is the topic supposed to be?

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Topic????? what! you need a for a thread.
  • Doove
  • 03-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Topic????? what! you need a for a thread. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I think you forgot a word, OSD.
Doove, I like your posts and hear you are really got but your avi freaks me out!!!
Topic????? what! you need a for a thread. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I think you forgot a word, OSD. Originally Posted by Doove
oppsie; your right. I did

Topic???? what! you need a topic for a thread.

Thanks Doove. errrr reading this was like my nothing thread, And at this point this thread does not need a topic. Yet I find it strange some do not know what it was. Carry on, as I can see you are having fun here.
  • Doove
  • 03-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Carry on as I can see you are having fun here. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thanks, bud! Will do!
Doove? Hot? Yup.
Doove? Hot? Yup. Originally Posted by China Doll
Oh rub it in!
Sometimes I like to brag, okay?
He is one FINE man that's for damn sure.
but please do not over feed Dooves ego. He will loose his edge.
I wanna suck wake ups dick