Thanks ck1942

I've been wanting to meet Eve for awhile now hopefully she will be at next event.
Indeed the HH was a lot of fun and glad all enjoyed. Sorry I had to beat feet back to SA and missed the after-glow, but circumstances this week dictated. Next time, however, (give or take six weeks from now)....

Anyone on my Austin list needing some St.Patrick's "sustenance" is invited to

Our San Antonio
Procrastinator's St. Patrick's Day
Happy Hour Monday March 18

Click HERE for more info

Yes this will be a Monday happy hour.

Intent is to try to have San Antonio events more early in the week so attendees have more time to plan fun for later in the week. If that works, we'll try same thing in Austin.
Many a fond memories. Hell I just woke up.
Lovely as always, CK ;-).
Surrounded by beautiful women and some wonderfully delicious, intelligent and sexy men - great way to spend ANY evening!

'Lana' / Aphrodite
Sorry! Hit 'send' twice - it's a 'blonde' thing! :-)
  • Joan
  • 03-16-2013, 03:15 PM
And I thought I was the only one who had "blond-moments", LOL! ....maybe if I "went" blond...I could get away with more :-p" xoxo luv u!!!!!!
How does one get invited or findout about socials? Just curious as just approved as premium member

VL, I have your bra and panties, the SC manager finally gave them back after they closed down the club..... but he said something about missing duct tape?

Seriously, another great turnout!

Respectfully,

OldSarge Originally Posted by OldSarge
So thats where they went..I have been looking for them last thing I remember was taken my bra off because I wanted to bring some big boobies the the party the rest is a blur
Victoria! Behave yourself, of course it is! That's how I'VE always done it! LOL

CK, as usual you were an absolute joy to be around. I wish I had your ability to win friends and influence people!

Not many girls this time around- maybe all partying down town? Hehe. NEXT one will be OFF THE HOOK!!!!! I'll do MY part by bringing more guys.......LOL