Provider Ads, What Attracts?

You cant learn if you cant take advice. Originally Posted by JessicaJordan5Star

You might recall taint photo suggestions ...
Lots of emojis, No AA, independent, in town for a short time, specials, I love older men, and steal lots of pics from girls from Norway,Sweden, or Japan depending on your race!!
-
- Don't write a book. Just the facts. How much, general location (important if in large city), any limitations, any specials, etc. Originally Posted by cabletex7
YESSSSS! THIS!!
Don't waste your time or make yourself appear narcissistic and desperate by blathering on and on in a 20 mile long ad because you'll be lucky if ONE person ACTUALLY reads it to the end.

Seriously, no one cares about all the extra added verbiage in your ads. Get to the friggin point, and drop a pic or 3. Bam
I can tell you that these long essays that describe some sort of magical encounter like this was a chapter out of 50 Shades of Grey turn me right the fuck off.

Pics, Prices, and some information about your menu are what I'm looking for. And if your visiting, how long will you be here.
Don't fill your showcase with bullshit. Plain and simple. Don't set out 25 rules you have. When I see that I always expect to see a bunch of no reviews. Don't say you love the hobby then act like you hate it. Don't post pics from 1999. Prince is dead. Don't post doctored pics that make you look great because the shock factor upon meeting will kill the session. It's not really what you look like it's how you act. I think my best sessions over the years were from gals that we not models but they did the stuff they said they would and they did it well.
. Don't post pics from 1999. Prince is dead. Originally Posted by burkalini
I am fucking rolling!!!!
I'm really surprised at the number of guys who want a face pic. Do y'all not understand that some of us have RW lives and can't post such things?! I would love to be able to post a pic of my face because I'd have a whole lot more clients... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
you shouldn't be surprised.. guys are VISUAL.

why should a guy book a date with someone who they don't know what they look like? if i can't see your face pic, i will hopefully be able to get an idea of what you look like by reviews who describe the person. if i can't get a good read then i don't book and you run the risk of the guy showing up and not liking what he sees and leaving (which does happen occasionally).. it would be like lying about weight. some guys like heavy girls, but if you put down you are 130 and you are really 180 don't be shocked if the guy leaves
Oh yea I forgot. No fucking duckface
Real pictures
Un blurred faces
Unedited photos
Full body shots, no stupid angles or close ups of random body parts Originally Posted by Each hit

Clair you and I agree again LOL ... there is a reason why no face pictures.. from not wanting to find out that someone close to you is posting ad's or answering ad's..
That is how I discovered Backpage.was from a family friend that everyone thinks sold medical equipment had to use my computer to check her itinerary for the coming week when I jumped on later I fired it up and there was her ad. and I never told her I know.. she still thinks that I think she sold medical equipment. As far as I know She never posted ad's or took appointments in her home town though .. Kept the business away from home.
You know, I haven't been on here long. And I only have selfies right now... maybe I should get some boudoir photos done.

I think attraction is in the tagline, photos, and yeah.. the rates.
Don't forget the taint photos.

I'm really surprised at the number of guys who want a face pic. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I have only asked for taint photos ...
My gawd Pyramider... yes, we see you like the taint photos.

Your new name should be taintmaster
No bathroom pics.
No bathroom pics. Originally Posted by bamscram
Correct. Ew.
  • Old-T
  • 05-01-2017, 08:20 AM
Unless it is in a bubble bath with candles & flowers....

Or a nicely arranged shower picture