💌Do Hobbyst still enjoy Overnights & Dinner Dates??🚻

Taking a provider out for a lunch or dinner is something I am open to but it could get awkward if it is your first meeting and either of you discover that there is no "chemisty" there. I would also be open to just going out for a meal with no BCD afterwards. If that went well then I would definitely be coming back for some fun at another time.

I have gone out for a meal couple of times with someone I already knew and had a very good time. Once before BCD and once after. It's all good.
I have done an after BCD dinner date with 2 providers that was enjoyable. An overnight has not been attempted yet...too hard to explain away....
I love going on Dinner Dates, & do so often. My clock-free 3hr dinner date package is perfect for first meets.
I am such a flirt, and love to entice & tease a guy over dinner... and under the table.
I'm with WacoGuy and Butch. We're just people. If both are interested in going out, go out.
I love going on Dinner Dates, & do so often. My clock-free 3hr dinner date package is perfect for first meets.
I am such a flirt, and love to entice & tease a guy over dinner... and under the table. Originally Posted by tiatate
How exactly is something 3 hours and clock-free at the same time?
It's around 3 hours. But I don't nitpick about exact time.
Especially between transportation, stopping at a bar for drinks, and waiting for reservations.
These normally end up being around 4-ish hrs.

Check out @TiaTatumVIP’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/TiaTatumVIP/stat...224516608?s=09