I'm Confused and curious so need unbiased opinion from the MEN

And besides I can't upload photos I tried posting a photo of me infront of my flawless Classic Corvette after your recent post and could not upload��..? Weird but not a problem
I don't know how Sistine uploads I can't upload anything? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Post it to your gallery. You added photos to it not too long ago, so we know that method works.
Not in your dreams is a 1984 corvette a classic in fact the Nada is 3500 and I’ve seen it . I’m calling BS on this whole story. It’s amazing how you can’t post selfies why don’t you email them to me so I can post them and let’s show off that 1984 corvette. In fact you should put it in the car shows . Lol. ... smh
That car was purchased brand-new and a gift to me just stop ..I did not want to get ugly but the board needs to know you have a few handles other than this ladies please private message me for those other handles if you do not already know.
It's really rude..for you to post with this handle then try and schedule with
2 other handles.
If I may I would love to share your other two handles Mods May I?
How do I know...he sent the same phone number and photo��
At least cover your ass ��
I'm not posting a photo of the ring..I gave it back today anyway��
It's cute especially when you do get gifts like this car and other gifts😘
But don't propose 😉

It's the cutest but come on really?!
And now your image gallery is gone....hmmmm.
If I may I would love to share your other two handles Mods May I? How do I know...he sent the same phone number and photo�� At least cover your ass �� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
There's no rule that says you cannot post your assumptions of what are multiple handles. Or you can also just PM me and I'll check it out.
Good information. Go for it Venus
Sweet okay ..
Htownastros1962 is I believe also 2 other handles.

I need to check my old texts and emails to confirm brb��
. OF COURSE THE PICTURES WONT LOAD !! I expected as much Where are those pictures?!!!! There are none!! The world wants to see. As far as multiple handles, on here it’s what you see on ourhome2 it’s oilfieldtrash but that handle is banned because I made a comment about a lady having a bump on her pussy that looked like a wart and Supposedly you’re not supposed to reveal health issues so I got banned but I have access to multiple URLs so I could just create another handle and continue if I wanted to but I actually found a lady that I’m really happy seeing not sure if I want to share her with the guys yet so while I’m having fun with her I don’t see any need to see other ladies. She doesn’t charge me for pussy it’s all free I met her on plenty of fish. she’s married and feels neglected but I make her feel special. She’s told me about a girlfriend of hers that wants to have a threesome But her fantasy is two guys and her I was thinking about asking around if any guy is interested but she said she only likes white guys 6 foot or taller less than 200 pounds I’m not sure if I’m willing to share her yet but she said she will grant me a threesome if I grant her one
There's no rule that says you cannot post your assumptions of what are multiple handles. Or you can also just PM me and I'll check it out. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Is this a case of abuse of power from a mod? Wonder if theres a little quid pro quo here?

There is also no rule questioning a moderator!
It does seem the Mods here are dropping like flies and jumping ship to another site. So what one takes offense too today may not matter tomorrow if they are modding another site....One that tries to enforce the rules equally across the board
No one is "jumping ship and running to another site". Have the deleted accounts even made a dent in the membership of this board or has anyone missed any of those handles? Absolutely not. Some Mods are still very active behind the scenes. ECCIE will always be the most well known board despite the new laws. Just learn to evolve. All boards serve different purposes.

Thanks Mods.
Sweet okay ..
Htownastros1962 is I believe also 2 other handles.

I need to check my old texts and emails to confirm brb�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

Doesn't brb mean be right back?
What does it matter? Venus loves to make up stories and starves for attention and this is just another one . I’ve seen her face and I pretended to be someone else