iPhone 4

If any of you want to sell your iPhone 4 for 250 let me know. Has to be for AT&T though
If any of you want to sell your iPhone 4 for 250 let me know. Has to be for AT&T though Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Are you kidding? I'll do that...
If any of you want to sell your iPhone 4 for 250 let me know. Has to be for AT&T though Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Mine is Verizon.....

or I would take that, I have used mine for close to 2 years with zero problems.... and ( I paid the 199 for it)
Well att kinda pissed me off today. I was looking to get the 4 for 99 like one poster mentioned but it doesn't work that way. You have to use your upgrade to get that deal. I won't use my upgrade for that. I called att and they said I wasn't eligible but offered to waive it but then pissed me off by doing something stupid so now I don't want the 5 right now lol.

My buddy is supposed to get the 5 next week, if it's louder than the 3 and 4 then I will get it but if it isn't then I would like to buy the 4 from someone. WU if you will still sell your's next week if the 5 isn't what I want then I'll do it.

I think the Iphones are worth the 200 imo. I've never had any issues with my 3. My buddy hasn't had any issues with his 4. If the 5 is louder this time around and me being hearing impaired it would be perfect for me.
EA, you ever think about changing Carriers? VZ for me has been rock solid, and I have traveled the whole USA for work in the past 7 years, where ATT has failed with the company phone, my personal phone has prevailed, same with internet access, from an air card, for my lap top...
I have thought about it but I have no complaints with my service plus I still have unlimited which many don't. This may be the first time I've been dissatisfied with AT&T so I think I'll wait a bit on that.
I have thought about it but I have no complaints with my service plus I still have unlimited which many don't. This may be the first time I've been dissatisfied with AT&T so I think I'll wait a bit on that. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

I am there too..... I am grandfathered into the old rates with unlimited everything..... I have a cheap bill compared to people I know that hop from carrier to carrier....
I'll be here...PM me then.
See my previous comments. You can buy an I Phone 4S 16 Gig for $99, right now at the Apple Store nearest you.
With a contract....
At&T services recently got hit with a virus, which has been "cleared up" .. there were email and messaging issues, if I recall. I get unlimited flat rate phone and messaging, plus international "on and off" anytime I want it ... (meaning you add it on for the month and can take it off). Plus there have only been a couple of spots without coverage ... in the mountains N.California and some in East Texas adjacent (on?) state park property. GPS is good and so is mapping.
Anyone get the 5 today?
Won't get mine till next Friday.
EA check your pm, I may have a 4s.
Give us a review when you get it WU

Mojo just responded sir...