Singles doubles triples what's your pleasure ?

I am definitely adding a doubles session to my bucket list. We need to experience everything once. If it feels good, do it again.
I like both 1-on-1 and doubles - I've had some GREAT doubles experiences. I've never tried a triple although that's definitely on my to-do list.
I have a fantasy involving doubles... me enjoying some RCG with the first girl while the second girl pleasures us both with some BLS and DATY. When the first girl explodes, so do I!
boutari, i've done that one before and it was fucking/sucking/licking deliteful!!!
[you ladies who helped me enjoy that know who you are!!]

i was sitting on a couch and woman #1 [facing away from me] lowered herself on lil delites and started bucking up and down, going round and round, front and back, etc. she wanted, no, she needed that!! she was moaning and screaming.

woman #2 knelt in front of us and licked, kissed, nibbled on lil delites & the boys as well as on woman #1's lips and clit. woman #2 switched from working on lil delites to woman #1 and then back again - WOW!!! then woman #2 lifted off and startted a stripper slide on me, while woman #1 used her tongue to press lil delites hard again woman #2's lips and clit. woman #2 had at least two big Os from the combined sensations. she then lowered herself back on lil delites and had another O.

after the last one, she hopped off, grabbed woman #2's and my hand and said there was more room in the bedroom and she wanted more in the bedroom. more delites ensued as each of us got worked over by the other two. after a round of mish w/ each and two rounds of double blind taste tests, lil delites poured some hot cream for them to enjoy.

i know some guys say how they only want to disappoint one woman at a time.
but, i'm glad to have spent lots of deliteful time w/ two or three hot sexy women.
I have been involved in a gang bang, but I would someday like to be part of a big orgy. That's on the bucket list!
Here is my current fantasy ... myself and my "GF" are having drinks at a local hotel bar. Two sexy ladies are at the bar, and very flirtatious to my "GF" (ok, with me too!) from afar. I have the waitress get them a drink, and invite the over ...................... lots of chit chat and flirting ...................... we move up to our room. Both ladies move to the bed as my "GF" and I take a seat on the couch ... the ladies then start kissing each other, and all of that ... my "GF" is starting to wiggle around, and one of the girls comes across the room, grabs her hand and leads her to the bed ... then they both ravage my "GF", eventually pulling out toys and other fun things, all the while I an just sitting back watching, enjoying a nice drink, and watching three gorgeous ladies pleasuring each other, totally intoxicated with each others wanton spirits.
Not sure I'll ever do more than one at a time again. Madison May and THREE of her friends darned near killed me several years ago.